10-12-2020

IN

8 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 1 of 9

Problem in Call Recording and suddenly decreasing loudspeaker sound

2020-10-13, 5:27 AM

10 Days back I bought a Motorola mobile phone (Model - Moto E7 plus) and now I am facing some strange problems in this. 

1.  My first problem is that I am unable to auto record conversation of voice calls. As in this mobile there is no auto call record option, so I tried to record voice calls with lots of different apps.

But in some apps I am not able to hear other's voice and in some apps I am not able hear other's and mine too. And this function is very necessary for me because my work is like that. 

2. And the second problem is that its loudspeaker sound suddenly decreases, even I cannot hear the sound after placing the mobile near to my ear too. Regarding this I searched on internet about this problem and I found that there is lot of peoples who is facing such problems and this problems happens when the user sees video on full screen in mobile.

Till now I am facing above two problems but there may be more problems in the mobile. So please please resolve my problem so that I can use it otherwise it is useless for me.

Thanks and Regards

Nishant Kumar

Edited: for privacy -Zeke

Options

2509 Posts

03-11-2019

US

635 Signins

46815 Page Views

• Views: 46815
  • Message 2 of 9

Re:Problem in Call Recording and suddenly decreasing loudspeaker sound

2020-10-13, 14:21 PM

Hi NKmr,

I will be glad to help you with this. Motorola phones generally do not support call recording. It's not part of the standard Android platform and we generally stay close to stock Android other than our own special enhancements.

Is the loudspeaker always quiet, if not how often is it quiet? Can you provide any steps to replicate the low audio? Does it restore after rebooting?

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

5 Posts

10-12-2020

IN

8 Signins

25 Page Views

• Message 3 of 9

2020-10-14, 4:32 AM

Thanks for reply but I couldn't understand answer of my first question. please, simply provide the solution.

And about the explanation of second question is:- If I am seeing a video in mobile (like on You Tube) with full screen then its sound decreases automatically after some time (approximately 1 minute) and after this I am not able to hear the ring of incoming call, message, any other notification etc. And when I restarts it then it becomes normal but this is not a solution. Means every time I will have to restart the mobile, so it is not good. I hope this time my query is very much clear and if not please ask.

Options

2509 Posts

03-11-2019

US

635 Signins

46815 Page Views

• Message 4 of 9

2020-10-14, 14:02 PM

Hi NKmr,

For call recording, our phones do not generally support it and we cannot guarantee that it will work on the phone. We suggest to keep looking for an app in the play store. 

We suggest to test the loud speaker while the phone is booted in safe mode. Here is the link on how to boot the phone in Safe mode: https://motorola-global-en-uk.custhelp.com/app/answers/indevice_detail/a_id/154181/p/30,10364,10898. Let us know if it helps. 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

5 Posts

10-12-2020

IN

8 Signins

25 Page Views

• Message 5 of 9

2020-10-16, 7:16 AM

Why your phone doesn’t support call recording? Are these worst phones? If you cannot not guarantee about this then who will guarantee about this mobile, other brand?

I have downloaded more than 20 apps from google play store and tried and tried to record calls but in every app I couldn't record calls. So please recommend any app for call recording which can work in this mobile.

Options

2509 Posts

03-11-2019

US

635 Signins

46815 Page Views

• Message 6 of 9

2020-10-16, 12:54 PM

Hi NKmr,

The reason why we do not support call recording its because it is not featured in stock android phones. If you have already tried mulitple call recording apps then the phone might not support the feature at all.

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Options

5 Posts

10-12-2020

IN

8 Signins

25 Page Views

• Message 7 of 9

2020-10-17, 14:15 PM

Please provide Solution for it?

Options

5 Posts

10-12-2020

IN

8 Signins

25 Page Views

• Message 8 of 9

2020-10-20, 12:11 PM

Reminder-1

Options

2509 Posts

03-11-2019

US

635 Signins

46815 Page Views

• Message 9 of 9

2020-10-20, 14:15 PM

Hi NKmr,

For the Call recording, the phone might not support call recording. You have not yet answered the question for the loud speaker issue if you have tested the loud speaker in Safe mode. 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete