02-11-2016

United States of America

3229 Signins

69611 Page Views

• Views: 69611
  • Message 1 of 4

Welcome to the moto e7 plus community!

2020-09-15, 16:18 PM

Meet the new moto g9 plus, moto g9 play and moto e7 plus: a new level of experience for consumers

Click here to learn more

As usual, this is a peer-to-peer network. However, we are here to help however we can. @MotorolaTom  will be the primary manager of this community. Note, the forum community isn't just for reporting issues/problems. Feel free to post about the moto e7 plus as long as it follows the guidelines

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

2 Posts

10-09-2020

India

3 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Welcome to the moto e7 plus community!

2020-10-09, 0:42 AM

Hi, I'm Steve. I recently purchased Moto e7 plus. It's my first smartphone. Now I'm facing some confusion about charging it. Some people say that it's okay to charge your smartphone overnight. On the other hand some says it affects the overall battery life of the smartphone. Please tell me should I charge my phone overnight or not .

Options

4268 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3229 Signins

69611 Page Views

• Views: 69611
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-10-09, 12:18 PM

@ R.H. wrote:

Hi, I'm Steve. I recently purchased Moto e7 plus. It's my first smartphone. Now I'm facing some confusion about charging it. Some people say that it's okay to charge your smartphone overnight. On the other hand some says it affects the overall battery life of the smartphone. Please tell me should I charge my phone overnight or not .

Hello Steve. This is a great question. The idea of charging overnight damages batteries stems from older rechargeable battery technology. Today there is no harm in putting your phone on the charger overnight. It will not shorten your battery life. I've been doing it for as long as I can recall with no ill effects to my batteries. Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions. I'll be here to help.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

2 Posts

10-09-2020

India

3 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-10-10, 0:14 AM
Thanks Tom.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms