Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto E Phonesmoto e7 power
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

10-13-2021

United States of America

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

About my phone... Please help!!!

2021-10-13, 1:54 AM

Someone had hacked into my phone and half of my phone apps, cannot hook to wifi, I do not have an IP address, they are in my Google account, they are scanning my phone, they are using my microphone and camera without my permission, and etc. Please can someone help me with these issues??? Also my phone is a Optimo Maxx not a Power...

Thank you,

Heather Baker

Options

3994 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1260 Signins

62425 Page Views

• Views: 62425
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:About my phone... Please help!!!

2021-10-13, 6:39 AM

@ Hrb72 wrote:

Someone had hacked into my phone and half of my phone apps, cannot hook to wifi, I do not have an IP address, they are in my Google account, they are scanning my phone, they are using my microphone and camera without my permission, and etc. Please can someone help me with these issues??? Also my phone is a Optimo Maxx not a Power...

Thank you,

Heather Baker

Hi Hrb72 ,

Welcome to Motorola forums and thank you for taking the time to post, I will try my best to help you with this. I would suggest Look at all apps in your settings and see if there is an app you don't recognize or not installed by you. Also, try to check the device in safe mode.

Safe Mode will temporarily disable your third-party apps and will only run the basic system software and pre-loaded apps. It will not delete any of your files.

To restart your phone in safe mode:

Press and hold the power key.
Press and hold Power off, then tap OK to restart in Safe mode. When the phone restarts, you will see Safe Mode at the bottom of the Home screen and the widgets will be grayed out.
Use the phone to check if the problem persists. Remember that you will not be able to use downloaded applications.
To exit Safe mode, restart your phone.

Thanks,

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms