Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g 5G plus
All Forum Topics
Options

5 Posts

09-09-2021

Bulgaria

7 Signins

50 Page Views

• Views: 50
  • Message 11 of 11

Re:5G Support with 2 SIM cards for Moto 5G plus is now enabled

2021-11-25, 9:51 AM

Ok.

However, the carriers in Bulgaria are declaring that Motorola has to make the first move and to issue an update/drivers, and offer certification of moto G 5G plus in Bulgaria. For more than 6 months looks that Motorola has no intention to do this for its users in Bulgaria. Motorola has done this to his clients in USA/Canada and UK, but not in Bulgaria. So, again the problem sounds more like commercial or marketing, rather than technical. Everything could be much more easy and fair if in your advertising in BG you stop do any reference to the 5G connectivity because it is not feasible in Bulgaria. I hope that you understand our feelings that we have been misled by Motorola's massive advertising for 5G connectivity options available, which is not available on our phones (Why 5G is not available as inactive (gray) in our phone's menu).

P.S. As a minimum Motorola engineers can change the welcome picture with the 5G implication for all phones in Bulgaria and change it to some more realistic like "welcome to the 4G+ world"... :-)

KGG
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms