Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g 5G plus
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

05-03-2021

Finland

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

How to connect 5g Plus to tv?

2021-05-03, 15:24 PM

Hi!

Can anyone tell me how to get the Motorola 5g Plus connected to a Samsung smart TV with cable / wire?

Motorola 5g plus does not have MHL feature, the TV has HDMI connections.

I bought a USB-C multi-port adapter for USB (PD), HDMI 4K and USB-C, but it doesn't get the image mirrored on the TV.

I chatted in that my operator chat and replied that it would work with an HDMI-USB-C cable, but isn’t that practically the same thing as that multiport adapter?

The wireless connection from the mobile phone to the TV is not possible because the same mobile phone cannot be used as a hotspot and mirror phone. 

Answer
Options

13492 Posts

03-05-2018

United States of America

1277 Signins

173335 Page Views

• Views: 173335

Re:How to connect 5g Plus to tv?

2021-05-03, 19:23 PM

Hi Kotka77

It's a pleasure to see you here on Forums.. You can only cast the phone using a Chromecast. Here's the link for more info. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Click the thumbs up button to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Replies(1)
Answer
Options

13492 Posts

03-05-2018

United States of America

1277 Signins

173335 Page Views

• Views: 173335
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:How to connect 5g Plus to tv?

2021-05-03, 19:23 PM

Hi Kotka77

It's a pleasure to see you here on Forums.. You can only cast the phone using a Chromecast. Here's the link for more info. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Click the thumbs up button to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms