Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g 5G plus
All Forum Topics
Options

5 Posts

09-09-2021

Bulgaria

7 Signins

50 Page Views

• Views: 50
  • Message 1 of 6

No 5G connectivity for my Moto G 5G Plus in Bulgaria with Telenor Bulgaria network

2021-11-18, 12:13 PM

I bought my Moto G 5G Plus phone about 6 months ago from Technopolis, which has the reputation of a shop selling official Motorola products in Bulgaria.
About three mounts ago Telenor Bulgaria launched 5G connectivity for all its subscribers.
So far, my Moto G 5G Plus phone does not have a 5G connectivity option in its menu. Only 2G / 3G / 4G is available.
I called the Telenor customer service center and they told me that my phone was not certified by Motorola to connect to Telenor's 5G network.

I don't understand how long we have to wait for Motorola to decide to do or not to do this software update. At the moment, I feel cheated and very upset by both Motorola and the dealer selling their products.

Would you give a reasonable explanation?

P.S. For information, at the moment Telenor Bulgaria is selling Motorola's 5G phones but only Edge 20 5G, Moto G100 5G and Moto G50 5G, but no Moto G 5G Plus.

KGG
Options

6 Posts

11-17-2021

Bulgaria

17 Signins

161 Page Views

• Views: 161
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:No 5G connectivity for my Moto G 5G Plus in Bulgaria with Telenor Bulgaria network

2021-11-18, 13:49 PM

My Moto G 5G Plus is from Technopolis also. 

10 minutes ago I change my old sim card with last generation sim card of my provider VIVACOM, the same thing, no 5G signal at all!
We defiantly need support!

Motorola Moto G 5G Plus
Options

4306 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1285 Signins

65730 Page Views

• Views: 65730
  • Message 3 of 6

Re:No 5G connectivity for my Moto G 5G Plus in Bulgaria with Telenor Bulgaria network

2021-11-19, 8:22 AM

@ 15W40 wrote:

I bought my Moto G 5G Plus phone about 6 months ago from Technopolis, which has the reputation of a shop selling official Motorola products in Bulgaria.
About three mounts ago Telenor Bulgaria launched 5G connectivity for all its subscribers.
So far, my Moto G 5G Plus phone does not have a 5G connectivity option in its menu. Only 2G / 3G / 4G is available.
I called the Telenor customer service center and they told me that my phone was not certified by Motorola to connect to Telenor's 5G network.

I don't understand how long we have to wait for Motorola to decide to do or not to do this software update. At the moment, I feel cheated and very upset by both Motorola and the dealer selling their products.

Would you give a reasonable explanation?

P.S. For information, at the moment Telenor Bulgaria is selling Motorola's 5G phones but only Edge 20 5G, Moto G100 5G and Moto G50 5G, but no Moto G 5G Plus.

Hi 15W40 ,

Welcome to Motorola forums and thank you for taking the time to post, I will try my best to help you with this. Please update your profile with your current phone, carrier, and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

6 Posts

11-17-2021

Bulgaria

17 Signins

161 Page Views

• Views: 161
  • Message 4 of 6

2021-11-19, 8:57 AM

Hi Agent_Sandeep,

Please help to me also!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Motorola Moto G 5G Plus
Options

5 Posts

09-09-2021

Bulgaria

7 Signins

50 Page Views

• Views: 50
  • Message 5 of 6

2021-11-25, 10:16 AM
I have updated my profile. Pls. find a solution to the mentioned problem with the missing 5G connectivity option.
KGG
Options

4306 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1285 Signins

65730 Page Views

• Views: 65730
  • Message 6 of 6

2021-11-26, 5:34 AM

@ 15W40 wrote:

I have updated my profile. Pls. find a solution to the mentioned problem with the missing 5G connectivity option.

There's an existing thread/s on the same topic. It causes clutter on the site and makes it harder for us to follow an issue, so please post there. Locking this thread.

Regards,

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms