PT

116 Signins

642 Page Views

• Views: 642
  • Message 1 of 3

Power saver mode modes

2020-07-20, 11:11 AM

Hello,

While i was checking battery settings i´ve noticed that one of the Android 10 power saver features was missing, which is based on your rotine.  This feature uses AI, which this Soc supports.

The only modes available as you can see on the screen shots are: None or based on your percentage.

Please check the picture

Could you please check if this is normal or if it´s missing and sould be updated to fix? 

Thank you

Solved! See the solution
Options

93 Posts

02-10-2017

PT

116 Signins

642 Page Views

• Views: 642
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Power saver mode modes

2020-07-20, 11:12 AM

here is the picture what this menu should have 

Options

2558 Posts

02-11-2016

US

2987 Signins

56051 Page Views

• Views: 56051
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Power saver mode modes

2020-07-21, 18:15 PM

@ HenriqueM wrote:

Hello,

While i was checking battery settings i´ve noticed that one of the Android 10 power saver features was missing, which is based on your rotine.  This feature uses AI, which this Soc supports.

The only modes available as you can see on the screen shots are: None or based on your percentage.

Please check the picture

Could you please check if this is normal or if it´s missing and sould be updated to fix? 

Thank you

Hello there. What phone did you have before that you took the screenshot from? The reason I ask is I checked all of my phones on Q and the only phone that has it is my Pixel 3a. My guess is this might be a Pixel only feature.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete