Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g 5G
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

03-13-2021

India

21 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 4

Anyone else having issues with apps randomly freezing & crashing?

2021-03-13, 13:20 PM

I just bought Moto g 5g this past week. I can't use apps like Reddit & Twitter for 5 minutes without freezing and crashing! It's incredibly frustrating! Frequent lags followed by crashes. 

Answer
Options

2 Posts

03-13-2021

India

21 Signins

35 Page Views

Re:Anyone else having issues with apps randomly freezing & crashing?

2021-03-15, 14:15 PM

Hi, Thanks for reply. I don't know what was causing the problem but I have reinstalled both apps and haven't got any issues so far and I can use them without any lags.

Replies(3)
Options

4848 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3276 Signins

73816 Page Views

• Views: 73816
  • Message 2 of 4

2021-03-15, 0:12 AM

@ Kittu012 wrote:

I just bought Moto g 5g this past week. I can' use apps like Reddit & Twitter for 5 minutes without freezing and crashing! It' incredibly frustrating! Frequent lags followed by crashes. 

Hello. I'm sorry to see you're experiencing lagging/crashing with apps. Is it just Reddit & Twitter or do you experience it with other apps as well? Do you experience it with any of the stock apps like Chrome or YouTube? Finally, can you make sure your forum profile is updated with the current IMEI or SN from your device and let me know if we can take a look at some things from our end?

-Tom

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Answer
Options

2 Posts

03-13-2021

India

21 Signins

35 Page Views

• Message 3 of 4

2021-03-15, 14:15 PM

Hi, Thanks for reply. I don't know what was causing the problem but I have reinstalled both apps and haven't got any issues so far and I can use them without any lags.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

2443 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1131 Signins

46955 Page Views

• Views: 46955
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-03-16, 5:00 AM

@ Kittu012 wrote:

Hi, Thanks for reply. I don' know what was causing the problem but I have reinstalled both apps and haven' got any issues so far and I can use them without any lags.

Hi,

Glad to know that, please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions/concerns.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms