Options

1 Posts

01-13-2021

IN

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Body of my phone has become curved/bent.

2021-01-13, 16:10 PM

I have purchased a "Moto G 5G" mobile phone from Flipkart on 22.12.2020.  But the body of the phone has become curved/bent toward screen starting from bottom-right corner upto middle of the screen. Kindly make an arrangement to replace my phone with a new one.  I am attaching photos of the bent mobile phone for your kind perusal.

P_20210108_211320.jpg P_20210108_211102.jpg P_20210108_210853.jpg P_20210108_210815.jpg
Options

3798 Posts

02-11-2016

US

3168 Signins

65866 Page Views

• Views: 65866
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Body of my phone has become curved/bent.

2021-01-13, 16:54 PM

@ SHYAMAL PAL wrote:

I have purchased a "Moto G 5G" mobile phone from Flipkart on 22.12.2020.  But the body of the phone has become curved/bent toward screen starting from bottom-right corner upto middle of the screen. Kindly make an arrangement to replace my phone with a new one.  I am attaching photos of the bent mobile phone for your kind perusal.

Hello and sorry to hear about your phone bending. We are unable to help here in the community with this as we can't make a determination if this is physical damage or not. You should visit a local service center to have the phone analyzed. You can find a local service center here: https://motorola-mobility-en-in.custhelp.com/app/mcp/trackrepair2 That being said it does look like you might have had the phone in a pocket and sat on it, but I don't want to make any assumptions. 

If it is physical damage then this is a good reason to have MotoCare Extended Warranty & Accident Protection. These plans can benefit any owner, because anyone can drop a phone onto the concrete or into water, etc. If you have a history of breaks, even skeptical experts say it’s worth looking into. And if you own a premium device with a high-end display, it’s especially true. The cost to repair these displays can be high, and Accident Protection is going to look awfully good.  Cases and screen protectors can be useful if they suit you -- but they are not the same as an accident warranty. If you rarely or never break your display, more power to you, but still, take a look at MotoCare

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms