Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g 5G
All Forum Topics
Options

96 Posts

11-21-2018

India

216 Signins

1639 Page Views

• Views: 1639
  • Message 1 of 7

Extreme slow charging issue

2021-07-19, 14:51 PM

I am facing a extreme slow charging issue. In 30 minutes mobile charges 10% ☹️. I have to unplug charger and replug it many times to fix it and by doing this problem gets fixed most of times. But it happens every time. 

It is annoying.

Please help me to fix it.

Regards 

AAQIF

Options

3642 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1237 Signins

58955 Page Views

• Views: 58955
  • Message 2 of 7

Re:Extreme slow charging issue

2021-07-20, 5:26 AM

@ AAQIF wrote:

I am facing a extreme slow charging issue. In 30 minutes mobile charges 10% ☹️. I have to unplug charger and replug it many times to fix it and by doing this problem gets fixed most of times. But it happens every time. 

It is annoying.

Regards 

AAQIF

Hi, 

Thank you for reporting, I will try my best to help you fix this. Have you tried to check with any other Chargers? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? If we know what you have tried then we know where we can begin to try to help. 

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

96 Posts

11-21-2018

India

216 Signins

1639 Page Views

• Views: 1639
  • Message 3 of 7

2021-07-21, 16:06 PM

I checked my charger and it is fine but i found problem is in mobile when i plug in charge it is showing " charging" and not " turbocharger connected" which it was showing before and eventually i have to unplug and replug it untill it shows "turbocharger connected".

Now tell me what should I do

Options

3642 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1237 Signins

58955 Page Views

• Message 4 of 7

2021-07-22, 5:59 AM

@ AAQIF wrote:

I checked my charger and it is fine but i found problem is in mobile when i plug in charge it is showing " charging" and not " turbocharger connected" which it was showing before and eventually i have to unplug and replug it untill it shows "turbocharger connected".

Now tell me what should I do

Hi, 

Can you try to check with any other Turbo Charger to see if that works. Also, can you test in Safe Mode will start the device without third-party applications running To boot into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, touch and hold Power off, touch OK when Reboot to Safe Mode appears. Restart the device to get out of Safe Mode. 

Thanks

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

1 Posts

07-25-2021

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

4 Signins

10 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 10
  • Message 5 of 7

2021-07-25, 6:37 AM

@ Agent_Sandeep wrote:

@ AAQIF wrote:

It is annoying.

Regards 

AAQIF

Hi, 

Thank you for reporting, I will try my best to help you fix this. Have you tried to check with any other Chargers? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? If we know what you have tried then we know where we can begin to try to help. 

Regards

Sandip

@ Agent_Sandeep wrote:

@ AAQIF wrote:

It is annoying.

Regards 

AAQIF

Hi, 

Regards

Sandip

@ Agent_Sandeep wrote:

@ AAQIF wrote:

It is annoying.

Regards 

AAQIF

Hi, 

Regards

Sandip

HI Sandip,

In the last week my G5 has started with the same slow charging issue. As I have had this phone for several years I have replaced the battery as a first test but the new battery is still charging at a slow rate . This morning I put the unit into SAFE mode but it is still charging slowly. If you can spare the time could you tell me what else I can try, regards Tom

Options

3642 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1237 Signins

58955 Page Views

• Message 6 of 7

2021-07-26, 8:32 AM

Hi, 

Try calibrating your battery. To calibrate the battery Hold the power button until the phone reboots > Plug into the supplied charger > Charge to 100% > Leave on the charger for at least an additional hour. See if it helps. 

Regards

Sandip

Options

5 Posts

06-26-2021

Iran (Islamic Republic of)

9 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 7 of 7

2021-09-20, 12:49 PM

Do not take it too hard on them, they do not understand anything about this problem or they do not know how to solve this problem. 

Some time ago, I reported this problem myself and did not get the right answer from them, and exactly the same answers that you gave me. I'm just telling you to calibrate the battery or, for example, charge it when it turns off 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms