Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g 5G
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

03-08-2021

India

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 6

My in call volume is very low

2021-03-08, 19:00 PM

I have a Moto g 5g my in call volume is very less ie I can't hear the receiver.

Options

2432 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1129 Signins

46785 Page Views

• Views: 46785
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:My in call volume is very low

2021-03-09, 5:43 AM

@ Srivatsanm wrote:

I have a Moto g 5g my in call volume is very less ie I can' hear the receiver.

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to know about this. Could you please test with another Network provider SIM? Just to confirm if there is no issue with the network. Also, Please test the phone's Speaker and Microphone by going>>Device help application in menu>>Fix>> Hardware Test>>Speaker and Microphone>> 'BEGIN TEST' and check is it working or not. If you are able to hear the sound please restart the phone and check and there is no issue with the Speaker and Microphone. Let us know how it goes. 

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

3 Posts

03-08-2021

India

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Message 3 of 6

2021-03-09, 5:54 AM

My speaker is working well as well as my mic is working well too but when I performed the hardware test for receiver in device help the sound is very low and not clear what should I do. 

Options

2432 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1129 Signins

46785 Page Views

• Message 4 of 6

2021-03-09, 8:50 AM

@ Srivatsanm wrote:

My speaker is working well as well as my mic is working well too but when I performed the hardware test for receiver in device help the sound is very low and not clear what should I do. 

Hi, 

Can you let us know was it working before? Also, please test in Safe Mode and let me know if it behaves the same? Safe Mode will start the device without third-party applications running. To boot into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, touch and hold Power off, touch OK when Reboot to Safe Mode appears. Restart the device to get out of Safe Mode. 

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

3 Posts

03-08-2021

India

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2021-03-09, 9:02 AM

I went to motorola service center and got it fixed.they say that moto g 5g Phones by default have very less volume. 

Options

2432 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1129 Signins

46785 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2021-03-10, 6:26 AM

@ Srivatsanm wrote:

I went to motorola service center and got it fixed.they say that moto g 5g Phones by default have very less volume. 

Hi,

Glad to know that you have got this fixed, please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions/concerns.

Regards

Sandip

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms