Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g 5G
All Forum Topics
Options

55 Posts

12-16-2020

India

98 Signins

420 Page Views

  • Posts: 55
  • Registered: ‎12-16-2020
  • Location: India
  • Views: 420
  • Message 41 of 68

Re:Poor Camera Quality

2021-07-20, 14:32 PM

Hi Becky

 

For your kind information no OTA update given for improvement of camera quality.

 

Please don't reply just for the sake of replying . Please get your details updated.

 

Since last 7 months we all are waiting for OTA update for the improvement of camera quality.

@bhi
Reply
Options

55 Posts

12-16-2020

India

98 Signins

420 Page Views

  • Posts: 55
  • Registered: ‎12-16-2020
  • Location: India
  • Views: 420
  • Message 42 of 68

Re:Poor Camera Quality

2021-07-20, 14:45 PM

Also attached picture. Picture is completely distorted . No sharpness , image processing is worst , no clarity .

 

This is the fifth time I have shared pics 

 

Becky tell your team to work  and please stop giving **Removed*** reason 

 

 

***Admin removed. Please avoid using vulgarity. You can review the community guidelines here: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Moto-Owners-Forum-Site-Rules/td-p/3269704

IMG_20210711_132651618_HDR.jpg
@bhi
Reply
Options

82 Posts

04-07-2021

India

69 Signins

720 Page Views

  • Posts: 82
  • Registered: ‎04-07-2021
  • Location: India
  • Views: 720
  • Message 43 of 68

Re:Poor Camera Quality

2021-07-20, 15:20 PM

but sir , 

   I have already submitted video sample at fhd 60 fps , its full blurry and always flickering . I submitted this matter on 1st week of april but still facing problem , sir really need fix .

Reply
Options

7000 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3430 Signins

86966 Page Views

  • Posts: 7000
  • Registered: ‎02-11-2016
  • Location: United States of America
  • Views: 86966
  • Message 44 of 68

Re:Poor Camera Quality

2021-07-21, 13:53 PM

@ @bhi wrote:

Also attached picture. Picture is completely distorted . No sharpness , image processing is worst , no clarity .

 

This is the fifth time I have shared pics 

 

Becky tell your team to work  and please stop giving **Removed*** reason 

 

 

***Admin removed. Please avoid using vulgarity. You can review the community guidelines here: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Moto-Owners-Forum-Site-Rules/td-p/3269704

 

Hello, I understand you're frustrated, we're doing our best to help. Vulgarity will not be allowed and is a violation of the community guidelines. That being said, we have actually released 2 software updates that had improvements for the camera. This is why we're asking for new sample photos. That being said, can you put the photos on Google Drive, as the community here will do extra processing/compression on them. Our camera team will need to see original photos to properly analyze them.

 

Thank you,

Tom

 



Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Reply
Options

82 Posts

04-07-2021

India

69 Signins

720 Page Views

  • Posts: 82
  • Registered: ‎04-07-2021
  • Location: India
  • Views: 720
  • Message 45 of 68

Re:Poor Camera Quality

2021-07-21, 19:42 PM

sir why don't you give on the air moto update instead of camera update in google play . its not improving , I am unable to make videos

Reply
Options

55 Posts

12-16-2020

India

98 Signins

420 Page Views

  • Posts: 55
  • Registered: ‎12-16-2020
  • Location: India
  • Views: 420
  • Message 46 of 68

Re:Poor Camera Quality

2021-07-21, 21:29 PM

Hi Tom ,

 

The updates you are talking about was it ota updates or moto camera 3 updates

 

Please clarify.

 

The issues we are facing won't be resolved via moto camera 3 updates .

OTA updates would be required.

 

 

Attached pictures for your reference . Pictures are not clear , picture is distorted as earlier , sharpness is not there .After clicking picture if you zoom it , it is completely hazy .

IMG_20210711_132215861_HDR.jpg
@bhi
Reply
Options

7000 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3430 Signins

86966 Page Views

  • Posts: 7000
  • Registered: ‎02-11-2016
  • Location: United States of America
  • Views: 86966
  • Message 47 of 68

Re:Poor Camera Quality

2021-07-22, 13:42 PM

@ @bhi wrote:

Hi Tom ,

 

The updates you are talking about was it ota updates or moto camera 3 updates

 

Please clarify.

 

The issues we are facing won't be resolved via moto camera 3 updates .

OTA updates would be required.

 

 

Attached pictures for your reference . Pictures are not clear , picture is distorted as earlier , sharpness is not there .After clicking picture if you zoom it , it is completely hazy .

 

We've released both OTA updates as well as Playstore updates with improvements. That being said, looking at the photo you just shared, it looks clear to me. If you can upload the full image to Google Drive and share the image with me. Then let me know what you feel is not clear or distorted, I can have the camera team review it.

 

Thanks,

Tom



Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Reply
Options

55 Posts

12-16-2020

India

98 Signins

420 Page Views

  • Posts: 55
  • Registered: ‎12-16-2020
  • Location: India
  • Views: 420
  • Message 48 of 68

Re:Poor Camera Quality

2021-07-22, 14:44 PM

Hi Tom 

 

Please check the link

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P0Wa_BQdJi2-N9NlE8PSC-BIDbN4ZvN7/view?usp=drivesdk

 

If you zoom the photos then you will see the pictures are completely distorted , hazy and , high noise and  sharpness is not there

 

Below is the link of pictures from honor view 10 with 13 mp front cam & 20 MP back cam for checking the quality that I am speaking of

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PLXlUssQgHpe-QoocMRXyafMiAnfUKex/view?usp=drivesdk

 

 

Pictures of View 10 are very clear if zoom the pictures I have shared but with Moto g 5g are not of that quality even if the lens quality of moto g 5g is better than honor view 10

 

Analyse pics from two different phones moto g 5g and honor view 10 I guess the camera expert team will get the difference and resolve it for us 

@bhi
Reply
Options

7000 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3430 Signins

86966 Page Views

  • Posts: 7000
  • Registered: ‎02-11-2016
  • Location: United States of America
  • Views: 86966
  • Message 49 of 68

Re:Poor Camera Quality

2021-07-23, 13:43 PM

@ @bhi wrote:

Hi Tom 

 

Please check the link

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P0Wa_BQdJi2-N9NlE8PSC-BIDbN4ZvN7/view?usp=drivesdk

 

If you zoom the photos then you will see the pictures are completely distorted , hazy and , high noise and  sharpness is not there

 

Below is the link of pictures from honor view 10 with 13 mp front cam & 20 MP back cam for checking the quality that I am speaking of

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PLXlUssQgHpe-QoocMRXyafMiAnfUKex/view?usp=drivesdk

 

 

Pictures of View 10 are very clear if zoom the pictures I have shared but with Moto g 5g are not of that quality even if the lens quality of moto g 5g is better than honor view 10

 

Analyse pics from two different phones moto g 5g and honor view 10 I guess the camera expert team will get the difference and resolve it for us 

 

Thanks for the links, can you turn on link sharing for the folders so we can access them?

 

Thanks,

Tom



Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Reply
Options

55 Posts

12-16-2020

India

98 Signins

420 Page Views

  • Posts: 55
  • Registered: ‎12-16-2020
  • Location: India
  • Views: 420
  • Message 50 of 68

Re:Poor Camera Quality

2021-07-23, 15:35 PM

Hi Tom

 

Please check the link

1) Moto G 5G picture

 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P0Wa_BQdJi2-N9NlE8PSC-BIDbN4ZvN7/view?usp=drivesdk

 

2) Honor View 10 Picture

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PLXlUssQgHpe-QoocMRXyafMiAnfUKex/view?usp=drivesdk

@bhi
Reply
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms