Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one 5G ACE
All Forum Topics
Options

44 Posts

07-11-2021

United States of America

50 Signins

295 Page Views

• Views: 295
  • Message 1 of 14

Superb phone and unbelievable value

2021-07-13, 5:24 AM

I left the Motosphere for about 5 years, from the Nexus 6 and then Moto X era and am coming from Pixels and even though I knew about Moto's durability (I still have a 2013 Moto X XT1058 and an XT1540 Moto G that are both still in service) and quality, I wasn't expecting the best after reading all the reviews, but the 5G, 5,000 mAh, 128 GB and 6 GB pulled me in... but wow... I was floored by what Moto is doing these days and in a G!

The camera tricks are incredible, the audio chip blasts incredible fidelity through my speakers, the 750 Snapdragon is buttery smooth, the LCD display is bright and pleasant to the eyes, the always-clean Moto GUI is completely polished and has advanced to new heights and this Moto G 5G has replaced my beloved Pixel 4 XL with its mighty 855 CPU as my new daily driver, which is no small feat. 

Thank you, Moto for such an excellent phone. It's good to be back home :)

Cate

Answer
Options

7000 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3430 Signins

86966 Page Views

• Views: 86966

Re:Superb phone and unbelievable value

2021-07-15, 23:05 PM

@M0T0G  Thank you very much for your review. I'm glad you are happy with your new Motorola One 5G Ace. I'm also elated to see you have joined the Moto Family again. 

@AAQIF Please be respectful of other users. First, not everyone uses their phones the same way. Second, attacking others for sharing their positive reviews will not be allowed, the same as we would not allow others to jump on someone posting a negative review. 

Thanks,

Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Replies(13)
Options

4016 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1261 Signins

62580 Page Views

• Views: 62580
  • Message 2 of 14

2021-07-13, 6:36 AM

@ M0T0G wrote:

I left the Motosphere for about 5 years, from the Nexus 6 and then Moto X era and am coming from Pixels and even though I knew about Moto' durability (I still have a 2013 Moto X XT1058 and an XT1540 Moto G that are both still in service) and quality, I wasn' expecting the best after reading all the reviews, but the 5G, 5,000 mAh, 128 GB and 6 GB pulled me in... but wow... I was floored by what Moto is doing these days and in a G!

The camera tricks are incredible, the audio chip blasts incredible fidelity through my speakers, the 750 Snapdragon is buttery smooth, the LCD display is bright and pleasant to the eyes, the always-clean Moto GUI is completely polished and has advanced to new heights and this Moto G 5G has replaced my beloved Pixel 4 XL with its mighty 855 CPU as my new daily driver, which is no small feat. 

Thank you, Moto for such an excellent phone. It' good to be back home :)

Cate

Hi,

Thank you for posting, we are glad to hear -- Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions/concerns.  

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

102 Posts

11-21-2018

India

229 Signins

1714 Page Views

• Views: 1714
  • Message 3 of 14

2021-07-13, 19:24 PM

I think u haven't used moto g 5g properly only then ur talking about specifications.

Or 

U are a paid person.

Just listen this phone has worst camera,display,look and i don't want to talk about software updates from December we are waiting for android 11. even 10000 budget phones are having android 11 now.

What are taking about.😏

Options

44 Posts

07-11-2021

United States of America

50 Signins

295 Page Views

• Message 4 of 14

2021-07-13, 19:52 PM

@ AAQIF wrote:

I think u haven' used moto g 5g properly only then ur talking about specifications.

Or 

U are a paid person.

If you think about it, both things could also be said of you... maybe paid by the competition? ; )

Seriously though, I'm pretty sure I am using my Moto G 5G "properly" - I have been using cell phones since they came in briefcases...

and have owned them through each evolution, then to PDAs, then to smartphones in the 2010s and of too many makes and models to even list, so I'm a pretty good judge of phones.

I use my Moto G 5G for prolific photography of pets, people, and nature. I use it for voice calls, Zoom and Google Voice, SMS and email. I use it for plugging in to my car stereo and playing local mp3 files from my phone. I use it for playing GPU-intensive games. And I use it for online activities such as banking and eBay selling.

Do you think that I am using it properly?

And, no, I'm not paid, but I read many online reviews and they all sounded the same about the Moto G 5G (I think that one leading site publishes their review, then the other sites read it and just write their version of it) so after I got mine and it wasn't at all like what the "pundits" were declaring,  I was happy to have a place to write about my opinion that wasn't just echoing the Android sites.

Cate

Options

102 Posts

11-21-2018

India

229 Signins

1714 Page Views

• Message 5 of 14

2021-07-13, 20:11 PM

U perhaps have used it for calling and blaw blaw but not for prolific photography.

What is lacking in any phone which is necessary thing reviewer's should talk about it.

I am (Removed ) sure u are Motorola worker or paid reviewer .

Edited: Do not use implied vulgarity. Review community guidelines here -Sandip

Options

44 Posts

07-11-2021

United States of America

50 Signins

295 Page Views

• Message 6 of 14

2021-07-13, 20:33 PM

@ AAQIF wrote:

I am **bleep** sure u are Motorola worker or paid reviewer .

By your logic then how do we know you aren't a paid shill by a competitor to Moto?

Your replies to me just because you don't agree with my honest appraisal are very shrill. You need to relax and maybe get some fresh air.

Cate

Options

44 Posts

07-11-2021

United States of America

50 Signins

295 Page Views

• Message 7 of 14

2021-07-13, 21:30 PM

CLARIFICATION and REQUEST:

I own the Motorola One 5G Ace, not the Moto G 5G.

In my defense, they are identical except that it was possible to buy a G 5G with 2GB RAM whereas the 5G Ace had a minimum of 4GB RAM. I happen to own the 6GB model.

Other than the difference in cellular bands that the One 5G Ace has for North America and the dedicated SD slot, and, oddly, 15W charging instead of 20W found in the G 5G, they are identical.

Again in my defense, there is no dedicated board for the Motorola One 5G Ace.

Mods request: Should there be a dedicated board for the 5G Ace?

Cate

EDIT: I found the correct 5G Ace board :P

Edited: Moved thread to the correct phone community. -Sandip

Answer
Options

7000 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3430 Signins

86966 Page Views

• Views: 86966
  • Message 8 of 14

2021-07-15, 23:05 PM

@M0T0G  Thank you very much for your review. I'm glad you are happy with your new Motorola One 5G Ace. I'm also elated to see you have joined the Moto Family again. 

@AAQIF Please be respectful of other users. First, not everyone uses their phones the same way. Second, attacking others for sharing their positive reviews will not be allowed, the same as we would not allow others to jump on someone posting a negative review. 

Thanks,

Tom

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

102 Posts

11-21-2018

India

229 Signins

1714 Page Views

• Message 9 of 14

2021-07-16, 2:49 AM

I am not attacking anyone i m sharing my experience.

I can't accept  positiveness when thing is full of negativeness .

Truth is for sharing not for hiding.

And lastly stop taking things personal. @M0T0G 

Options

170 Posts

02-24-2020

United States of America

356 Signins

2905 Page Views

• Views: 2905
  • Message 10 of 14

2021-07-16, 4:33 AM

Moto One Ace is one of my favorite phone.

It's the combination of 2021 models

5A/h battery

Big screen

6/128

750 (performance is on par with 765)

Good cam/selfie

If it is capable to have 24bit/192kHz audio subsystem, it would be perfect

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms