Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one 5G ACE
All Forum Topics
Options

7000 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3430 Signins

86966 Page Views

• Views: 86966
  • Message 11 of 14

Re:Superb phone and unbelievable value

2021-07-16, 20:49 PM

@ AAQIF wrote:

I am not attacking anyone i m sharing my experience.

I can't accept  positiveness when thing is full of negativeness .

Truth is for sharing not for hiding.

And lastly stop taking things personal. @M0T0G 

What you did was jump on another user for posting a positive topic/comment I understand you are unhappy with the phone currently and we're working with you on the topic you created. Think of it this way, no one came onto your thread essentially calling you a liar or fraud, which is what you did here. That is attacking another user. We encourage all feedback, but personal attacks on another user are not allowed. I hope that makes sense.

Thank you,

Tom 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

6 Posts

09-27-2019

United States of America

15 Signins

225 Page Views

• Views: 225
  • Message 12 of 14

2021-07-20, 17:18 PM

I tend to see back and forths about exactly this topic on tons of forums,and I think it's because to each party, they're 100% genuine about what they're saying.

People like me who are in the States are very limited in our mid-range segment. Most phones are purchased through a carrier, and we don't have nearly the competition here that places like India, China, etc have over there.

To someone from overseas, they would be highly skeptical of someone who has such high remarks about the 5g Ace. And the opposite is true  about the person who lives in the US who thinks the world of their new 5g ace. Over here, it really is a solid choice.

Context is everything.

Options

44 Posts

07-11-2021

United States of America

50 Signins

295 Page Views

• Views: 295
  • Message 13 of 14

2021-07-20, 21:27 PM

@ Bakerjeremy3737 wrote:

To someone from overseas, they would be highly skeptical of someone who has such high remarks about the 5g Ace. And the opposite is true  about the person who lives in the US who thinks the world of their new 5g ace. Over here, it really is a solid choice.

Context is everything.

Agreed.

Also I don't know if you saw my posts w/ the comparison of the Ace v. G 5G, but they are essentially *identical* devices except that beyond the 4/64 and 6/128 choice we have with the Ace, the G 5G came in a 2/64 variant option.

I imagine that people who selected the 2 GB of RAM might affect their experience compared to what I'm seeing with 6 GB serving the 750.

Cate

Options

7000 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3430 Signins

86966 Page Views

• Views: 86966
  • Message 14 of 14

2021-07-21, 21:40 PM

@ Bakerjeremy3737 wrote:

I tend to see back and forths about exactly this topic on tons of forums,and I think it's because to each party, they're 100% genuine about what they're saying.

People like me who are in the States are very limited in our mid-range segment. Most phones are purchased through a carrier, and we don't have nearly the competition here that places like India, China, etc have over there.

Context is everything.

I'm all about back and forth, open discussions, but it must be done in a respectful manner. 

Thanks,

Tom 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms