Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g 5G
All Forum Topics
Options

7 Posts

02-25-2021

India

12 Signins

70 Page Views

• Views: 70
  • Message 1 of 4

Video recording keep on trying to focus

2021-03-10, 17:56 PM

While taking video, camera keep on trying to focus whenever I move. This makes the video so bad that the recording shows blurry in between whenever camera try to re focus

Answer
Options

2432 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1129 Signins

46785 Page Views

• Views: 46785

Re:Video recording keep on trying to focus

2021-03-11, 5:24 AM

@ Sankcp wrote:

While taking video, camera keep on trying to focus whenever I move. This makes the video so bad that the recording shows blurry in between whenever camera try to re focus

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out, would recommend is to long-press on the focus ring on the viewfinder when it's in focus. This will lock the focus and should reduce the issue. Please try and let me know. If you still encounter an issue, then please share a video with us so we can see what you're seeing.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Replies(3)
Answer
Options

2432 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1129 Signins

46785 Page Views

• Message 2 of 4

2021-03-11, 5:24 AM

@ Sankcp wrote:

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out, would recommend is to long-press on the focus ring on the viewfinder when it's in focus. This will lock the focus and should reduce the issue. Please try and let me know. If you still encounter an issue, then please share a video with us so we can see what you're seeing.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

7 Posts

02-25-2021

India

12 Signins

70 Page Views

• Views: 70
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-03-11, 11:12 AM

Thanks that worked

Options

2432 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1129 Signins

46785 Page Views

• Message 4 of 4

2021-03-12, 4:19 AM

@ Sankcp wrote:

Thanks that worked

Hi, 

Glad to know that it helped. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions/concerns.

Regards

Sandip

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms