Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g 5G
All Forum Topics
Options

13055 Posts

03-05-2018

United States of America

1253 Signins

170535 Page Views

• Views: 170535
  • Message 1 of 3

We need you for the MFN!

2020-11-30, 18:39 PM

Hi everyone! 

This is a friendly invitation to join the MFN program. You can go ahead and register this program by following these steps: Click here.

What do you do? How can you contribute? As long as you provide your experience, we get the indication of the Software performance. We find and fix issues before we release a Software update.

Make sure you are registering in the country you purchased your phone. Otherwise, you will likely have issues registering. Thank you for your interest! We will be waiting for you!

-Rich

Did someone help you today? Click the thumbs up button to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

7 Posts

12-09-2020

India

15 Signins

215 Page Views

• Views: 215
  • Message 2 of 3

We need you for the MFN!

2020-12-14, 7:14 AM
I have bought Moto G 5G and I am not able to add register it on Moto's website, i.e. My Stuff. Please help. When I am entering the IMEI the page says 'Retrieving your device information' and then the page refreshes and there is nothing added to the device list.
Nikki Jha
Options

3580 Posts

03-11-2019

United States of America

722 Signins

55615 Page Views

• Views: 55615
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:We need you for the MFN!

2020-12-14, 16:00 PM

@ Nikki.Jha wrote:

I have bought Moto G 5G and I am not able to add register it on Moto' website, i.e. My Stuff. Please help. When I am entering the IMEI the page says ' your device information' and then the page refreshes and there is nothing added to the device list.

We have already replied to your other post. Please see it as soon as your available. Please don't post on other threads if you have the same concern. Please follow the rules and guidelines of the forums site. Thanks!

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the Thumbs up icon on the bottom right thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms