Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g fast
All Forum Topics
Options

7 Posts

07-21-2021

United States of America

7 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 11 of 14

Re:Front Facing Camera White Screen

2021-08-06, 15:56 PM

Thank you for clarifying! I checked Instagram and Google hangouts and both also have just the white screen.

Options

1071 Posts

02-18-2019

United States of America

127 Signins

10702 Page Views

• Views: 10702
  • Message 12 of 14

2021-08-06, 17:59 PM

@ KLeigh wrote:

Thank you for clarifying! I checked Instagram and Google hangouts and both also have just the white screen.

I appreciate you trying that out. Our last step is to do a factory data reset. We recommend backing up your files before doing a reset. You may find the below links helpful.

• How do I reset my moto g fast? - https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/151379/p/30,10363,10868

• Backup options - https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/utils/guided_assistant/g_id/5087

• Backup phone using Rescue and Smart Assistant (RSA) - https://www.motorola-support.com/us-en/?page=device/motorola/motorola-device/topic/rescue-and-smart-assistant/backup-and-restore-through-lmsa/1

Regards,
Mary
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the Thumbs up icon on the bottom right thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

7 Posts

07-21-2021

United States of America

7 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 13 of 14

2021-08-31, 13:46 PM

I performed the factory reset and the front facing camera is still just a white screen.

Options

1071 Posts

02-18-2019

United States of America

127 Signins

10702 Page Views

• Views: 10702
  • Message 14 of 14

2021-08-31, 18:29 PM

@ KLeigh wrote:

I performed the factory reset and the front facing camera is still just a white screen.

Hi  @ KLeigh ,

We have tried all possible troubleshooting steps. I'm afraid our next step is get the phone repaired. You can find your repair options on our site here. It includes an extensive carry-in repair network that in many cases can provide same-day service, plus mail-in and some fix-it yourself options. You will find an interactive map that allows you to find a carry-in center convenient to you. We recommend contacting the repair center to ensure they are prepared for your specific issue.

Please visit our website for more details about our repair services.

Let me know if you have questions or need help setting up a service request.

Regards,
Mary
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the Thumbs up icon on the bottom right thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms