Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g fast
All Forum Topics
Options

8 Posts

04-02-2021

Canada

18 Signins

75 Page Views

• Views: 75
  • Message 1 of 4

Move files phone to SD card

2021-04-03, 16:24 PM

Want to move photos internal storage to SD card. Follow instructions to the letter but, when asked to choose folder (and it's chosen) error msg: must chose high level folder but I don't know what to choose, after trying for 2 days I have given  up. HELP PLEASE

Gramps
Options

2443 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1131 Signins

46955 Page Views

• Views: 46955
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Move files phone to SD card

2021-04-05, 7:05 AM

@ Gramps33 wrote:

Want to move photos internal storage to SD card. Follow instructions to the letter but, when asked to choose folder (and it' chosen) error msg: must chose high level folder but I don' know what to choose, after trying for 2 days I have given  up. HELP PLEASE

Hi,

Welcome to Motorola Forums, I will try my best to help you with this. Can you please follow the mentioned steps here and let us know if that helps.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

8 Posts

04-02-2021

Canada

18 Signins

75 Page Views

• Views: 75
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-04-06, 15:08 PM

Thank you for your reply; did not resolve the problem, ends up with same msg as before

Gramps
Options

2443 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1131 Signins

46955 Page Views

• Views: 46955
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-04-08, 3:43 AM

@ Gramps33 wrote:

Thank you for your reply; did not resolve the problem, ends up with same msg as before

Hi, 

Can you please try to Reset apps preferences to see if that helps Settings > Apps & notifications > See all apps > Menu (3 dots on the top right) > Reset app preferences > Reset apps. Also please do share a screenshot of the error as well if you still find the same issue.

Thanks

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms