Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g power (2021)
All Forum Topics
Options

5279 Posts

10-05-2016

United States of America

653 Signins

55067 Page Views

• Views: 55067
  • Message 11 of 27

Re:Moto G 2021 Verizon network does not work

2021-09-20, 17:52 PM

@ alphababy wrote:

I sent you a private message with the info, let me know if you don't get it

Hi @ alphababy ,

Thanks for your message. I'll forward this to our team to get this checked. We'll update if there are other things we need.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Please do not send me a personal message regarding your concerns or questions if this can be posted to this community. We prioritize the ones posting on threads.
Options

2293 Posts

11-24-2020

India

230 Signins

24205 Page Views

• Views: 24205
  • Message 12 of 27

2021-09-21, 11:46 AM

Hi alphababy, Lumps

I have received an update from the team and I would like to inform you that we have improvements coming for this in future software updates. But, I don’t have the timing information. Once the update is available you will receive a notification.

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

9 Posts

09-14-2021

United States of America

13 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 13 of 27

2021-09-21, 12:05 PM

Thanks, but as a whole, a company getting me to buy there product, having the product not work, not being able to return it or get my money back and then to be told "oh, we know our product sucks right now, we are going to improve it later" is just bad business. Thanks for your help and everything, but it's time to move on to a phone that works as promised when you purchase it, not some "future update" that will make the phone work. Definitely will be an advocate for myself in others in letting them know NOT to purchase Motorola.  You, however have been a pleasure to work with, thanks for trying!

Options

5279 Posts

10-05-2016

United States of America

653 Signins

55067 Page Views

• Message 14 of 27

2021-09-21, 16:12 PM

@ alphababy wrote:

Thanks, but as a whole, a company getting me to buy there product, having the product not work, not being able to return it or get my money back and then to be told "oh, we know our product sucks right now, we are going to improve it later" is just bad business. Thanks for your help and everything, but it's time to move on to a phone that works as promised when you purchase it, not some "future update" that will make the phone work. Definitely will be an advocate for myself in others in letting them know NOT to purchase Motorola.  You, however have been a pleasure to work with, thanks for trying!

Hi @ alphababy,

I know how inconvenient this is on your part. We rely on our customer's experience and let us know what needs to improve. This concern was unexpected and we appreciate you let us know. We are trying our best to make improvements for our customers to be able to use it as they used to. Keep us posted for other concerns you may have.

We'll always be here to assist you.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Please do not send me a personal message regarding your concerns or questions if this can be posted to this community. We prioritize the ones posting on threads.
Options

7 Posts

09-28-2021

United States of America

5 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 15 of 27

Moto G 2021 Verizon network does not work

2021-09-28, 22:14 PM
they don't work their Motorola that's how there designed
Options

9 Posts

09-14-2021

United States of America

13 Signins

45 Page Views

• Message 16 of 27

2021-09-28, 22:18 PM

I would actually like detailed information about what exactly is broken regarding this phone.  What is in the update that will fix it?  What is the issue that is causing the problem.  Please give me a detailed breakdown of what the issue is. 

Options

5279 Posts

10-05-2016

United States of America

653 Signins

55067 Page Views

• Message 17 of 27

2021-09-29, 17:37 PM

@ alphababy wrote:

I would actually like detailed information about what exactly is broken regarding this phone.  What is in the update that will fix it?  What is the issue that is causing the problem.  Please give me a detailed breakdown of what the issue is. 

Hi @ alphababy,

Thanks for following up. You recently reported that your phone has no signal with Verizon. We've already tried some troubleshooting steps and, none of them works. We raised your concern of " no signal with Verizon" to our team to get this checked with our engineers.

The improvement will help the device working again with Verizon and, this will be pushed through an update. We can't tell exactly what is broken and what may be causing it. This is the only information we get from our team. 

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Options

9 Posts

09-14-2021

United States of America

13 Signins

45 Page Views

• Message 18 of 27

2021-09-29, 22:47 PM

Are you saying that this is an isolated issue to my phone specifically? Or that it is an issue with ALL Moto G 2021 phones using the Verizon network?

Options

7 Posts

09-28-2021

United States of America

5 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 19 of 27

2021-09-30, 1:14 AM

All I know is I bought 1 in 8/21 and it's been replace once and the phone that they sent was worst then the 1st and yes Motorola will not stand behind there product I own 5 Lenovo laptops 2 yoga tablets and this piece of blank phone and after going Thur everything with this phone I will never ever give a dime to this company again I will get rid of everything with there name on it and tell everyone I can not to buy from this company remember bad Carma will strike this company for the way they treated us and everyone else 

Options

7 Posts

09-17-2021

United States of America

6 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 20 of 27

2021-09-30, 5:21 AM

I don't think it's just your phone. I'm having the exact same issues since switching to the Moto g and never had issues specifically with Verizon network before. I'm no expert but I'm definitely blaming the actual phone and not the network. Not happy at all with the only response being" it will be fixed in a future update but have no idea when" answer either. I'll never buy a Motorola again and am definitely will not recommend them to anyone.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms