Options

8 Posts

04-15-2016

US

11 Signins

64 Page Views

• Views: 64
  • Message 1 of 5

Anyone know of a tempered glass screen protector that actually fits the G Power?

2020-10-09, 0:00 AM

Hi Guys! Long time Lenovo fan (since they bought ThinkPad) and long time Motorola fan (been using Moto phones since the StarTAC)...

Recently got my wife a Moto G Power with Google Fi and looking for a screen protector for it. I've already bought and returned 3 different ones from Amazon and none of them really fit. Tried 2 that were suppose to be "full screen coverage" that has black border around the glass, but found that they are 2mm too narrow. It wouldn't be a big deal if it was only 1mm (0.5m on each side), but 2mm made it hard to move things from screen to adjacent screens. Same complaints from others too, and some speculate that they were all designed for the older G8 phone which had a similar screen. Also tried one that was not full coverage, but then again, the edge of the protector doesn't cover the full visible screen on the phone.

Does anyone know of a tempered glass screen protector that was actually designed for the G Power phone and not the old G8? (and actually fits the screen on this G Power phone)

Thanks for any suggestions...

Options

2 Posts

10-10-2020

US

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 2 of 5

Anyone know of a tempered glass screen protector that actually fits the G Power?

2020-10-10, 5:30 AM
Gesma fits great.
Options

145 Posts

08-06-2019

US

229 Signins

2194 Page Views

• Views: 2194
  • Message 3 of 5

Re:Anyone know of a tempered glass screen protector that actually fits the G Power?

2020-10-10, 21:56 PM

I would highly recommend the OMOTON 3 Pack Tempered Glass Screen Protector. The kit includes three screen protectors, an Alignment Frame to assist with installation,  a micro-fiber cloth, alcohol wipes, dust stickers, bubble remover card and an instructional manual. I wish all tempered glass protectors were this easy to install. A long as you use the Alignment Frame, the installation will be flawless.

Options

11 Posts

12-04-2016

US

21 Signins

165 Page Views

• Views: 165
  • Message 4 of 5

Re:Anyone know of a tempered glass screen protector that actually fits the G Power?

2020-10-10, 22:09 PM

@ Presto8 wrote:

I would highly recommend the OMOTON 3 Pack Tempered Glass Screen Protector. The kit includes three screen protectors, an Alignment Frame to assist with installation,  a micro-fiber cloth, alcohol wipes, dust stickers, bubble remover card and an instructional manual. I wish all tempered glass protectors were this easy to install. A long as you use the Alignment Frame, the installation will be flawless.

I'm not so much concerned about the installation process, as I am fitment. I saw that one, but one reviewer said:

"I have a Moto G Power, the screen protector does not cover entire screen.
I have a 1/16" gap around the entire perimeter of the phone with the phone in my case."

Which sounds similar to the issue I've had with the ones I've tried already... do you have this screen protector on your G Power? And does it cover the entire visible screen area? would you mind posting a photo? thanks.

Options

145 Posts

08-06-2019

US

229 Signins

2194 Page Views

• Views: 2194
  • Message 5 of 5

2020-10-11, 4:37 AM

Yes, I currently have the OMOTON Tempered Glass Screen Protector installed on my Moto G Power including  a Poetic Revolution Rugged case.  It covers the entire screen. The gap, which is smaller than 1/16, becomes negligible once you place it inside the front-frame of the Poetic case. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete