07-23-2020

US

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 4

Audio stopes when locked.

2020-07-23, 6:34 AM
Hello. I have the Moto g power. When ever I lock the screen and have my headphones on any form of audio stops playing. I have both Spotify premium And YouTube Red. Both of which allow for locked phones to play audio. The only fix I can fined, and I say that loosely as it fails more than half the time I try it is to lock the phone plug in headphones and start the music. It doesn't work for all apps note dose it do so concistantly. Again if I have headphones in and try to listen to any audio it will stop once locked. And I have the premium for the apps that I am using. It should work but is not doing so.
Options

1896 Posts

03-11-2019

US

588 Signins

41795 Page Views

• Views: 41795
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Audio stopes when locked.

2020-07-23, 13:29 PM

Hi Grim116,

Thanks for posting your concern here. Have you tried checking your sound settings if the Do not Disturb option is turned on? Try resetting your app preferences by going to Settings > App and notifications > See all apps > 3 dot option ( located on the upper right corner) > reset app preferences. Then reboot the phone after following those steps. 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1 Posts

07-23-2020

US

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-07-24, 23:54 PM
I did as requested however the issue persist. Audi still shuts off once device is locked.
Options

1896 Posts

03-11-2019

US

588 Signins

41795 Page Views

• Views: 41795
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-07-30, 12:57 PM

Hi Grim116,

From the apps that you mentioned it seems to happen only in streaming apps. Does this happen also when playing media files from the internal storage? 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete