07-15-2020

US

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 4

Constant Refreshing issue

2020-07-15, 22:03 PM

I just purchased a new moto g power and have been having issues since day 1. The phone constantly refreshes, all of the apps. phone, messages, mail, etc. I have deleted all the apps and started from scratch adding apps one by one but then the refreshing issue comes back. I have factory reset the phone without re-installing the apps and still the issue persists. When I restart the phone after clearing cashes and resetting app preferences the issue disappears for about a day but then comes back. I am unsure how to proceed

Options

1974 Posts

03-11-2019

US

590 Signins

42140 Page Views

• Views: 42140
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Constant Refreshing issue

2020-07-16, 12:49 PM

Hi Rvwiuff,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Can you tell us more how apps are refreshing? Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and IMEI -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

2 Posts

07-15-2020

US

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 3 of 4

2020-07-17, 0:54 AM

I have updated the account with the phone information. As for the issue, It occurs regularly. It does not matter which app I am running, google chrome, phone, messages, etc., the screen will reload and take me to the top of the page and reset anything I have typed in either the webpage or in the search bar. often I'll be typing a message  in the messages app and the keyboard will disappear, sometimes deleting what I had just written. Other apps will just constantly refresh as well, Once the issue starts happening all apps on the phone are affected. If I clear the caches and close all running apps and restart the phone the issue disappears for a short period but returns within a day. I have already done a factory reset without quick installing all apps, but the issue has remained even with just the factory apps on the phone without me downloading anything new. This is a new phone and I'm disappointed that I am already having issues

Options

1974 Posts

03-11-2019

US

590 Signins

42140 Page Views

• Views: 42140
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-07-17, 13:50 PM

Hi Rvwiuff,

That is not the normal phone behavior . Since you have already performed a factory reset and the issue still persists, we suggest returning it if you are within the return period.

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete