07-27-2020

US

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

How to find replacement/repair parts for Moto G Power

2020-07-27, 20:05 PM

The glass on my rear bottom camera broke and I need to replace it. I've looked through ifixit, mobile defenders, and Amazon and can't seem to find this particular part. Is there a reason that the Moto G Power doesn't seem to be listed as a phone on any of these sites? I keep finding replacement parts for other models of Moto. Does Motorola have an option to buy replacement parts directly through them or another place to find parts specific to this phone?

Thank you!

Options

2558 Posts

02-11-2016

US

2987 Signins

56051 Page Views

• Views: 56051
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:How to find replacement/repair parts for Moto G Power

2020-07-27, 20:54 PM

@ Altalea wrote:

The glass on my rear bottom camera broke and I need to replace it. I've looked through ifixit, mobile defenders, and Amazon and can't seem to find this particular part. Is there a reason that the Moto G Power doesn't seem to be listed as a phone on any of these sites? I keep finding replacement parts for other models of Moto. Does Motorola have an option to buy replacement parts directly through them or another place to find parts specific to this phone?

Thank you!

Hi @Altalea . This is a good question. Currently, iFixit would have official replacement parts for self-repair. It's possible that iFixit doesn't have parts as it's a newer device. Since they don't have it then you will have to look into visiting a CPR Store in your area to see if they can replace it. Let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete