07-29-2020

US

8 Signins

40 Page Views

• Views: 40
  • Message 1 of 4

Mic sounds horrible only in calls and other audio problems, Moto g power

2020-07-29, 4:19 AM
So for some reason my earbuds microphone sounds terrible during calls yet when ever I record a video on this phone with the same microphone it sounds great, it's like the phone purposely lowers the microphone quality during calls. It even does it in the troubleshooter, what's up with that? Why does it do that? This audio quality lowering also affects any media I'm listening to while in a call. The previous phone I had didn't have any of these problems, it's 5 years old and was cheap when it was considered new, so my questions are why does my old phone rival a Moto g power? Why is the microphone audio so good in video recordings but horrible in calls or in the troubleshooter? And has anyone had this happen with a Motorola phone and is there a fix? This is the second Motorola phone I've had and they're both great phones but they are both plagued by this same problem. If you're wondering what audio issues I get during calls here they are. My voice cuts out during calls and doesn't have great quality and if I'm watching any sort of media the audio for the media gets its quality lowered and my voice cuts out even more. If anyone has a fix for this I'd love to know because I'd hate to have to return another Moto The phones I had issues with was the Moto g7 power (returned) and the Moto g power (current phone) Thank you.
Options

Re:Mic sounds horrible only in calls and other audio problems, Moto g power

2020-07-29, 17:38 PM
You record video with your earbuds microphone? Your post doesn't make sense.
Options

3 Posts

07-29-2020

US

8 Signins

40 Page Views

• Message 3 of 4

2020-07-30, 1:52 AM
No I recorded a video and talked into the earbuds's microphone to test the audio quality
Options

3 Posts

07-29-2020

US

8 Signins

40 Page Views

• Message 4 of 4

2020-07-30, 1:58 AM
But to summarize since it's a long post, the phone lowers the audio quality of my voice and any other audio playing on my phone when ever I'm in a call. But if I record a video my voice sounds perfectly fine.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete