Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g power
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

06-07-2021

United States of America

3 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 3

Motorola Support refused to fix phone sent in because it was bent???

2021-06-07, 0:58 AM

I have a Motorola Moto G Power that I purchased in Dec 2020.  No wear and tear and phone stopped working.  I sent in for repair to Motorola.  Was told by Warranty services that they would not fix the phone because it is bent.  They will return the original phone to me.  Sent it back to them in the original box.  Not sure how they think it's bent. It wasn't when it was sent in. They said they sent me an email with a picture, but I never received it.  Andy, from Warranty, told me that my email could be full and I should try to clean up my mailbox.  Really???  I can receive other emails and I have not had issues with any other emails.  He would not resend the email to me.  Told me I needed to look for it.  Very disappointed with this (lack of) service.  Has anyone else ever run into this?  Is there any other action I can take?

Options

2742 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1173 Signins

50980 Page Views

• Views: 50980
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Motorola Support refused to fix phone sent in because it was bent???

2021-06-07, 6:27 AM

@ CarolynW wrote:

I have a Motorola Moto G Power that I purchased in Dec 2020.  No wear and tear and phone stopped working.  I sent in for repair to Motorola.  Was told by Warranty services that they would not fix the phone because it is bent.  They will return the original phone to me.  Sent it back to them in the original box.  Not sure how they think it' bent. It wasn' when it was sent in. They said they sent me an email with a picture, but I never received it.  Andy, from Warranty, told me that my email could be full and I should try to clean up my mailbox.  Really???  I can receive other emails and I have not had issues with any other emails.  He would not resend the email to me.  Told me I needed to look for it.  Very disappointed with this (lack of) service.  Has anyone else ever run into this?  Is there any other action I can take?

Hi, 

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to know about this. Let me check and get back to you. Also, can you please update your profile with your Device IMEI and serial number?

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

336 Posts

08-30-2018

United States of America

838 Signins

17388 Page Views

• Views: 17388
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Motorola Support refused to fix phone sent in because it was bent???

2021-06-10, 18:51 PM

Hello,

I have been looking into your repair that you mentioned in your post.  I'd like to follow up on that with you, I've sent you a private message.

Best regards,

Becky

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms