07-25-2020

US

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 3

VoLTE

2020-07-25, 2:00 AM
I have seen what TMobile has said when it comes to VoLTE. I am with Metro. Does the Moto g power have VoLTE? I don't see it in settings and was wondering is it forced when I'm not using WiFi calling.
Options

98 Posts

08-06-2019

US

160 Signins

1689 Page Views

• Views: 1689
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:VoLTE

2020-07-25, 10:59 AM

"The carrier plans to rapidly fast track plans to shut down its 2G and 3G voice networks, and affected customers could be forced to buy new phones or leave the network in a matter months. Most carriers have already shut down their legacy 2G networks, so the frequencies can be re-used for LTE and 5G, and 3G's expiration date is rapidly approaching. AT&T started warning customers this week that phones without 4G voice calling would no longer work starting in 2022, and it now appears T-Mobile will be following suit with an even more aggressive timeline."-- Android Police

Advance features such as WiFi Calling, VoLTE and Hotspot are all completely dependent upon your carrier. In the case of T-Mobile and Metro, all three of these features work on the Moto G Power. WiFi Calling and Hotspot must be toggled on via Settings. However, VoLTE is automatically turned on by default. There is no toggle switch. There's no need to worry if you are with T-Mobile or any of its MNVOs. All features work right out of the box. You're good to go.

Options

1912 Posts

03-11-2019

US

589 Signins

41955 Page Views

• Views: 41955
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:VoLTE

2020-07-30, 15:11 PM

Hi T. V.,

I will be glad to help you with this. The Moto G Power can support both VoLTE and Wi-Fi calling for T-Mobile. You will need to reach out to MetroPCS to make sure that they also support the feature for G Power and set it up for you. I hope that helps.

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete