Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g stylus (2021)
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

11-24-2021

United States of America

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Android 11 ipdate

2021-11-24, 12:09 PM

After the Android 11 update my phone doesn't work right.

My phone which is a Moto g stylus loses data connectivity I'm unable to make phone calls or receive phone calls I am constantly restarting my phone in order to place a phone call.

Very unsatisfied with this Android 11 update my phone basically is a POS if I'm unable to make phone calls or receive phone calls. 

Anyone else have the same issue and is there a fix

Options

2768 Posts

11-24-2020

India

255 Signins

28035 Page Views

• Views: 28035
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Android 11 ipdate

2021-11-25, 6:44 AM

@ SuzyQ2021 wrote:

After the Android 11 update my phone doesn't work right.

My phone which is a Moto g stylus loses data connectivity I'm unable to make phone calls or receive phone calls I am constantly restarting my phone in order to place a phone call.

Very unsatisfied with this Android 11 update my phone basically is a POS if I'm unable to make phone calls or receive phone calls. 

Anyone else have the same issue and is there a fix

Hi, 

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Sorry to hear you're having issues with your phone. I will try my best to help you with this. I would suggest you follow the below instructions: 

• Restart the phone by removing and reinserting the SIM card. 
  • Try resetting the network settings. Here are the steps: Go to Settings > System > Advanced > Reset option > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth. Restart the phone and check. 
  • Reset the Access Point Names to default(Settings >> Network and Internet>> Mobile networks >> Access point names >> Reset default) and test the device. 
  •  If you still face the same problem, I would suggest you try updating all applications available phone to the latest version and see if that helps. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks

Sunitha 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms