Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g stylus (2021)
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

06-10-2021

United States of America

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

Double Tap not working

2021-06-10, 17:03 PM

My double tap for bringing up app shortcuts stopped working. It was working great then this morning my phone did an update and hasn't worked since. I've toggled it on and off I've turned phone off and restarted it.. nothing! What else can I try? 

Options

4270 Posts

03-11-2019

United States of America

766 Signins

60600 Page Views

• Views: 60600
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Double Tap not working

2021-06-10, 18:41 PM

Hi CoCo711,

I will try my best to help you with this. Is the Moto App up to date with the latest software? Please try to reset your app preferences by going to Settings > App and Notifications > See all apps > 3 dots located on the upper right > Reset app preferences. Then reboot the phone after doing the reset. Please do note that this troubleshooting step will reset the app's settings and may log you out on some apps. Please let me know how it goes. 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the Thumbs up icon on the bottom right thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms