Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g stylus 5G
All Forum Topics
Options

38 Posts

09-28-2021

United States of America

31 Signins

350 Page Views

• Views: 350
  • Message 1 of 7

Volume

2021-11-17, 0:16 AM

Here is the app I found, after testing a few. You will need to make adjustments. I have ss on my settings. Works very well. Good luck peeps. 

Screenshot_20211116-181106.png Screenshot_20211116-181100.png Screenshot_20211116-180135.png Screenshot_20211116-181749.png
Options

2738 Posts

11-24-2020

India

253 Signins

27775 Page Views

• Views: 27775
  • Message 2 of 7

Re:Volume

2021-11-17, 15:50 PM

@ MotoGstylus5g wrote:

Here is the app I found, after testing a few. You will need to make adjustments. I have ss on my settings. Works very well. Good luck peeps. 

Hi, 

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. I would like to help you. Could you please explain more about your concern? So I can check and assist you further. 

I look forward to your response.

Thanks

Sunitha 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

38 Posts

09-28-2021

United States of America

31 Signins

350 Page Views

• Message 3 of 7

2021-11-19, 20:44 PM

I don't have any concerns. 

Idk how you could help, unless you have a way to increase volume. Low volume on volume controls. When u change from silent back normal, can barely hear the click sound. Same in other areas, just can't remember which, atm. 

I am just posting for people with moto g stylus 5g, because it is probably happening to all of them. 

I had to do the same thing for brightness, outside use. I tested /reviewed a few apps to do what I needed, before I found one. 

I am coming from an a10e Samsung, which had more brightness for outside use and no issues with hearing anything.

My brightness is usually set around 50. Outside use requires more, but moto g stylus 5g is dark at 100 bright days. I couldn't see screen controls to film us outside.

Options

2738 Posts

11-24-2020

India

253 Signins

27775 Page Views

• Message 4 of 7

2021-11-22, 11:14 AM

@ MotoGstylus5g wrote:

I don't have any concerns. 

Idk how you could help, unless you have a way to increase volume. Low volume on volume controls. When u change from silent back normal, can barely hear the click sound. Same in other areas, just can't remember which, atm. 

I am just posting for people with moto g stylus 5g, because it is probably happening to all of them. 

I had to do the same thing for brightness, outside use. I tested /reviewed a few apps to do what I needed, before I found one. 

I am coming from an a10e Samsung, which had more brightness for outside use and no issues with hearing anything.

My brightness is usually set around 50. Outside use requires more, but moto g stylus 5g is dark at 100 bright days. I couldn't see screen controls to film us outside.

Hi, 

Thank you for explaining your concern. Which click sound are you referring to, is that a lock screen clicks sound? If possible can you please share a video when the device is in normal mode click sound and when you change from silent mode to normal? This would help us understand more about your concern. 

As far as brightness, can you please share the screenshots from both phones by comparing the same brightness level? So we can check and assist you further. 

Thanks

Sunitha 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

38 Posts

09-28-2021

United States of America

31 Signins

350 Page Views

• Message 5 of 7

2021-11-24, 23:49 PM

Sold the a10e or I would. 

Some videos were hard to hear, voicemail could barely here, and switching back from silent. 

Attachment 

As far as I am concerned, I found fixes and I am done with these matters. 

Thank you for wanting to help. I would be interested if there is a fix, within the phone, but I could not find one. 

Screenshot_20211124-174302.png
Options

2738 Posts

11-24-2020

India

253 Signins

27775 Page Views

• Message 6 of 7

2021-11-25, 10:04 AM

@ MotoGstylus5g wrote:

Sold the a10e or I would. 

Some videos were hard to hear, voicemail could barely here, and switching back from silent. 

Attachment 

As far as I am concerned, I found fixes and I am done with these matters. 

Thank you for wanting to help. I would be interested if there is a fix, within the phone, but I could not find one. 

Hi, 

I'm glad you found the fixes and thank you for letting us know. 

However, I would like to help you to resolve this. Could you please confirm if the volume is getting reduced after coming to general mode from silent mode? If you have not tested please test it. Does it happen with particular applications(Like only with Voicemails notification sound and only while playing video with a particular application )? How about calling ringtone? Are you facing the same? So I can check and assist you further. 

Meanwhile, I would suggest you follow the below instructions: 

• Reset the app preference and check. Here are the instructions: Go settings>>Apps and Notifications>>See All Apps>>Menu(Three dots)>>Reset app preference>>Ok. Restart the phone post this and check the device. 
  • Can you please test your phone in Safe Mode? Safe Mode starts the device without any third-party applications being started. This will allow you to open apps individually to try and determine which app may be causing the issue. To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up, reboot the device to get back to normal mode. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks

Sunitha 

Options

38 Posts

09-28-2021

United States of America

31 Signins

350 Page Views

• Message 7 of 7

2021-11-25, 11:31 AM
I was leary of even bringing up the name and style of old phone, because of what happened to me in that community. Thank you for not banning me and allowing a conversation! 👍🤙
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms