Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g100
All Forum Topics
Options

20 Posts

04-25-2021

Belgium

21 Signins

190 Page Views

• Views: 190
  • Message 11 of 12

Re:App stops when going in/out of battery saver

2021-07-28, 16:43 PM

Hello Tom,

I understand, thank you very much for reporting this to Google!

I really hope something will be done about this because a battery drains faster while gaming, so it's easier to reach this battery saving mode, and then your progress can get screwed. (Or worse, get a penalty for "leaving" an online match or something similar)

This is surely a very annoying bug...

Hopefully Google fixes this BEFORE the support for this device ends...

But secretly I do hope the Moto devs can find a solution..

To anyone else wanting a solution: i guess the only workaround for now is always running your phone in dark mode, 100% of the time.

Options

6856 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3413 Signins

86106 Page Views

• Views: 86106
  • Message 12 of 12

Re:App stops when going in/out of battery saver

2021-07-29, 21:58 PM

@ Vincentrifuge wrote:

Hello Tom,

I understand, thank you very much for reporting this to Google!

I really hope something will be done about this because a battery drains faster while gaming, so it's easier to reach this battery saving mode, and then your progress can get screwed. (Or worse, get a penalty for "leaving" an online match or something similar)

This is surely a very annoying bug...

Hopefully Google fixes this BEFORE the support for this device ends...

But secretly I do hope the Moto devs can find a solution..

To anyone else wanting a solution: i guess the only workaround for now is always running your phone in dark mode, 100% of the time.

You're very welcome. The funny thing is, ever since dark mode became available, I've always used my phone in this mode, which explains why I've never seen it happen until now. I'll let you know if I hear anything back from our engineers or partners at Google.

Thanks,

Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms