Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g100
All Forum Topics
Options

24 Posts

05-31-2021

Argentina

18 Signins

235 Page Views

• Views: 235
  • Message 21 of 24

Re:List of Moto g100 problems I'm having

2021-07-16, 2:12 AM

Yes, the whole thread was about xbox controllers not working before the update, and also controllers in general. It was an issue before but at least for now it's working correctly with the Xbox controller.

I'd explain the whole Steam Link situation for it to make sense but it might make it confusing here as well so let's avoid that. Pretend that app was never mentioned. It's not important here.

Just like Arkov said, he can't use those controllers at all in the Android interface and games. That's all that matters.

Options

17 Posts

06-11-2021

Argentina

14 Signins

80 Page Views

• Views: 80
  • Message 22 of 24

2021-07-16, 2:13 AM

Hello! The steam link was just a test, to see if I could make the Pro Controller work somehow. I dont even use steam link. 

The problem lies within the Android navigation and games that support gamepads, if I understood correctly you'll try to help with that. 

Please let us know if your sons Pro Controller works!

Edit: Lucho you are the MVP!

Edit2: Idk why my message it's duplicated, sorry for that.

Options

6004 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3358 Signins

81031 Page Views

• Views: 81031
  • Message 23 of 24

2021-07-16, 19:53 PM

@ Arkov wrote:

Hello! The steam link was just a test, to see if I could make the Pro Controller work somehow. I dont even use steam link. 

The problem lies within the Android navigation and games that support gamepads, if I understood correctly you'll try to help with that. 

Please let us know if your sons Pro Controller works!

Edit: Lucho you are the MVP!

Edit2: Idk why my message it's duplicated, sorry for that.

Okay, so here is the situation currently. I tested both L & R Joy-Cons as well as the Pro Controller. They all pair and apparently show connected, but the lights continue to flash and there is not input received by the phone. I've submitted a bug report from my own device to our engineers to be reviewed. I can't promise that support for the Nintendo controllers will be added, but I will push for it from my end. I'll let you know what I find out. If you don't mind, since I don't speak Spanish, please pass this update along in the Spanish thread as well. 

Thanks,

Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

17 Posts

06-11-2021

Argentina

14 Signins

80 Page Views

• Views: 80
  • Message 24 of 24

2021-07-19, 23:59 PM

That's exactly what my controllers are doing. Thanks for the update! I do like to say that Pro Controller it's supported by Android natively. I try it in android 9 in a moto E6, android 10 in a xiaomi a2 lite and android 11 in a samsung galaxy a21 and it works in each and every one. 

I'll pass the updates to the spanish forums! 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms