Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g100
All Forum Topics
Options

46 Posts

08-12-2018

Brazil

43 Signins

440 Page Views

• Views: 440
  • Message 1 of 4

Motorola G100 is very good, but....

2021-04-05, 23:53 PM

Hello good afternoon, I recently purchased the Motorola g100 for my collection and I say that the device is perfect. Pure system, cameras with more features than the edge plus itself, top processor and etc. However, when watching the video of Rudy Caro, your partner, I was very sad to realize that you will only provide 1 android update, that is, it will go up to 12.

My question is, do you want to take the same path as LG? Bankrupt, take a tumble in the mobile market, lose a lot of revenue? Where's that Motorola that teamed up with google and made things happen when they launched the moto G where it received several updates? You were an example in the market. In my perception, after you got together with lenovo, you lost a lot of quality.

Now I see a decline, I understand that keeping a device updated demands costs, but it shows how much you care about that consumer who is betting on the brand, after all in the midst of a crisis, paying R$3999 (Brazilian money) on a cell phone is not for everyone people. Motorola I feel that you no longer give the same value to us consumers. Samsung has learned from its mistakes and will now update its devices to 3 versions of android (at least), as a counter answer I believe that you should release at least 4 updates, the technological market advances and manufacturers increasingly have to reinvent themselves, the motorola i feel like i'm getting stuck in time and taking the same direction as LG.

What I think is funny is that samsung has more work than you do when they release an update, because their system is all personalized, while yours is android Pure (raw).

Anyway, I know that my comment will not have much effect with the executive and development part of the company, but at least I am exposing my outburst as a fan and fan of the brand, but unfortunately you are taking a course to take a tumble and keep company with LG, where it made the same mistakes.

Options

4792 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3273 Signins

73466 Page Views

• Views: 73466
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Motorola G100 is very good, but....

2021-04-06, 23:04 PM

@ hehk1234 wrote:

Hello good afternoon, I recently purchased the Motorola g100 for my collection and I say that the device is perfect. Pure system, cameras with more features than the edge plus itself, top processor and etc. However, when watching the video of Rudy Caro, your partner, I was very sad to realize that you will only provide 1 android update, that is, it will go up to 12.

My question is, do you want to take the same path as LG? Bankrupt, take a tumble in the mobile market, lose a lot of revenue? Where' that Motorola that teamed up with google and made things happen when they launched the moto G where it received several updates? You were an example in the market. In my perception, after you got together with lenovo, you lost a lot of quality.

Now I see a decline, I understand that keeping a device updated demands costs, but it shows how much you care about that consumer who is betting on the brand, after all in the midst of a crisis, paying R$3999 (Brazilian money) on a cell phone is not for everyone people. Motorola I feel that you no longer give the same value to us consumers. Samsung has learned from its mistakes and will now update its devices to 3 versions of android (at least), as a counter answer I believe that you should release at least 4 updates, the technological market advances and manufacturers increasingly have to reinvent themselves, the motorola i feel like i' getting stuck in time and taking the same direction as LG.

What I think is funny is that samsung has more work than you do when they release an update, because their system is all personalized, while yours is android Pure (raw).

Anyway, I know that my comment will not have much effect with the executive and development part of the company, but at least I am exposing my outburst as a fan and fan of the brand, but unfortunately you are taking a course to take a tumble and keep company with LG, where it made the same mistakes.

Hello and thank you very much for sharing your feedback. Rest assured, your concerns and feedback have not fallen on deaf ears. I make sure all feedback like this is presented to the proper people. Unfortunately, the reality is, at this time, the plan is to have 1 OS update. Again, I do thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. 

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

46 Posts

08-12-2018

Brazil

43 Signins

440 Page Views

• Views: 440
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-04-07, 2:06 AM

Your service on the forum, I have nothing to complain about, you provide us with good services and assistance. But I believe that even you realize that Motorola makes certain decisions that are just as damaging to it as it is to us consumers. If in fact it only sends an update, this will be my last motorola, I really like the brand, but I prefer to spend my money on a brand that will make it pay off and be valued, such as samsung, oneplus, xiaomi, realme and others, as they update their devices and launch with quality. Motorola nailed it with the G100, but it's rushing to guarantee us just an update. While the competition will upgrade to 3 or more versions of android.

Motorola can fix those rash decisions, do some rectification. I'm sure that if more updates are promised, the Motorola G100 may be the best-selling phone of 2021. We consumers need a guarantee, something lasting, that the Motorola G100 will have such powerful hardware to handle years of app's and heavy games and have obsolete software?

LG, I don't know if you remember at the time that it manufactured good phones like the Optimus L3 that sold a lot, LG had charisma with the consumer, but then it started launching terrible hardware in its devices and did not update, even launching top line or intermediary close to that, guaranteed only an update. Consumers got tired of investing in a brand that was not making a real value on the money invested and went on to other brands that provided better quality.
To win a customer today and retain him, you know that it is very difficult and that the company needs to do its best, Motorola did it a few years ago, now I don't know what is happening to motorola.

Options

4792 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3273 Signins

73466 Page Views

• Views: 73466
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-04-12, 19:03 PM

@ hehk1234 wrote:

Your service on the forum, I have nothing to complain about, you provide us with good services and assistance. But I believe that even you realize that Motorola makes certain decisions that are just as damaging to it as it is to us consumers. If in fact it only sends an update, this will be my last motorola, I really like the brand, but I prefer to spend my money on a brand that will make it pay off and be valued, such as samsung, oneplus, xiaomi, realme and others, as they update their devices and launch with quality. Motorola nailed it with the G100, but it' rushing to guarantee us just an update. While the competition will upgrade to 3 or more versions of android.

Motorola can fix those rash decisions, do some rectification. I' sure that if more updates are promised, the Motorola G100 may be the best-selling phone of 2021. We consumers need a guarantee, something lasting, that the Motorola G100 will have such powerful hardware to handle years of app' and heavy games and have obsolete software?

LG, I don' know if you remember at the time that it manufactured good phones like the Optimus L3 that sold a lot, LG had charisma with the consumer, but then it started launching terrible hardware in its devices and did not update, even launching top line or intermediary close to that, guaranteed only an update. Consumers got tired of investing in a brand that was not making a real value on the money invested and went on to other brands that provided better quality.
To win a customer today and retain him, you know that it is very difficult and that the company needs to do its best, Motorola did it a few years ago, now I don' know what is happening to motorola.

I hear you and I feel your pain/frustration. I'll do my best to keep pushing this type of feedback up the ladder. 

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)