Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g30
All Forum Topics
Options

46 Posts

07-12-2020

India

41 Signins

320 Page Views

• Views: 320
  • Message 1 of 5

Repetition of Multiple applications and files

2021-08-15, 13:25 PM

Hello there, I recently bought a Moto G30, about 2 months ago ig..

And today I noticed a few weird things..

I could not gather any info about this in Google so the best thing to do is ask experts...

First of all..

One "ringtone" is appearing multiple times.. and there is only one folder with the name "Ringtones" and it only has one file named "Tokyo Ghoul OST" though, there appear to be 4 more files with the same name and are repeated.. I don't know how it reached there but I'd like to get rid of them somehow..

Next, as you can see, there are multiple apps with the same name called "circular" or "filled" or "gestural navigation bar" and a app called "android.auto_generated_rro_vendor" and "android.auto_generated_rro_product"

This is pretty concerning so I'd appreciate if someone did provide me with an explanation and solution..

I'd really like to know if that's normal or not..

If it isn't normal I de be glad if someone helped me fix that..

And I reset this phone 2 weeks back I think..

Screenshot_20210815-185009.png Screenshot_20210815-184547.png Screenshot_20210815-184629.png Screenshot_20210815-184635.png Screenshot_20210815-184516.png
Options

6008 Posts

10-05-2016

United States of America

696 Signins

59342 Page Views

• Views: 59342
  • Message 2 of 5

Re:Repetition of Multiple applications and files

2021-08-15, 19:07 PM

@ Akshat 27 wrote:

Hello there, I recently bought a Moto G30, about 2 months ago ig..

And today I noticed a few weird things..

I could not gather any info about this in Google so the best thing to do is ask experts...

First of all..

One "ringtone" is appearing multiple times.. and there is only one folder with the name "Ringtones" and it only has one file named "Tokyo Ghoul OST" though, there appear to be 4 more files with the same name and are repeated.. I don't know how it reached there but I'd like to get rid of them somehow..

Next, as you can see, there are multiple apps with the same name called "circular" or "filled" or "gestural navigation bar" and a app called "android.auto_generated_rro_vendor" and "android.auto_generated_rro_product"

This is pretty concerning so I'd appreciate if someone did provide me with an explanation and solution..

I'd really like to know if that's normal or not..

If it isn't normal I de be glad if someone helped me fix that..

And I reset this phone 2 weeks back I think..

We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding this concern. We'll try our best to help here.

These apps are under System apps because they are related to default themes available on your phone under Settings> Display> Styles and navigation gestures. 

Android Auto_generated_rro is an Android theme with the Runtime Resource Overlay framework that is used to create themes that can change the feel and look of apps that are installed on your device.

You may look at their APK name to see what they are for by clicking a specific app, then click the question mark button (?) from Settings> Apps and Notifications>

App info. Other brands of phones are having these apps too.

Regarding the multiple ringtones, we haven't heard of this before. Have you tried accessing the Files app and see if you could find them and delete them?

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Please do not send me a personal message regarding your concerns or questions if this can be posted to this community. We prioritize the ones posting on threads.
Options

46 Posts

07-12-2020

India

41 Signins

320 Page Views

• Message 3 of 5

2021-08-17, 14:49 PM

Heyy!!
Thank you for providing the explanation... that's exactly what i ws looking for!!
And as for the ringtones problem.. there has been another question about the ringtones..
And i tried finding them manually but couldn't..
Searched for any folder called "ringtone" couldn't find it.. not sure what to do now..

Options

6008 Posts

10-05-2016

United States of America

696 Signins

59342 Page Views

• Views: 59342
  • Message 4 of 5

2021-08-17, 17:51 PM

@ Akshat 27 wrote:

Heyy!!
Thank you for providing the explanation... that's exactly what i ws looking for!!
And as for the ringtones problem.. there has been another question about the ringtones..
And i tried finding them manually but couldn't..
Searched for any folder called "ringtone" couldn't find it.. not sure what to do now..

Hi @ Akshat 27 ,

Thanks for letting us know that this is what you need to know. Let's see what we try to do to find those ringtones.

• When you search for ringtones, did you use the Files app or other File Manager app to find the folder that contains those ringtones?
  • If yes, have you gone through the Downloads folder?

Please bear with us, as we are trying to see what you've seen on your end.

We appreciate it. Thanks.

Regards,
Jess
Motorola Support

Please do not send me a personal message regarding your concerns or questions if this can be posted to this community. We prioritize the ones posting on threads.
Options

46 Posts

07-12-2020

India

41 Signins

320 Page Views

• Message 5 of 5

2021-08-20, 3:05 AM

Hi hi!!
I seached through a third part file manager.. namely "Xiomi File Manager" and yes i've scrolled through the downloads folder manually..

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms