Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g30
All Forum Topics
Options

6 Posts

06-08-2021

India

4 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 21 of 29

Re:Turbopower charging is not working

2021-06-08, 2:40 AM

Before 2 days my turbo boost changer is not working . This will be charge normally , it take 8 hours to charge  40 % -100% battery i am frustrated to see that please resolve that problem 

Options

9 Posts

05-26-2021

India

9 Signins

40 Page Views

• Views: 40
  • Message 22 of 29

2021-06-08, 17:17 PM

@MotorolaTom 

Yes absolutely it's good to see that calibration works some day. but it's not good that the user have to charge 100% every time. it's not possible every time. It's acceptable that do calibration once in couple of months but it's not acceptable that do calibration twice or thrice in a week.

regards

mr.vora

Options

5712 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3336 Signins

79016 Page Views

• Views: 79016
  • Message 23 of 29

2021-06-08, 19:46 PM

@ Mr.Vora wrote:

@MotorolaTom 

Yes absolutely it' good to see that calibration works some day. but it' not good that the user have to charge 100% every time. it' not possible every time. It' acceptable that do calibration once in couple of months but it' not acceptable that do calibration twice or thrice in a week.

regards

mr.vora

Mr. Vora, this is why I recommend putting it on the charger at night to allow it to fully charge. Then the calibration won't get out of wack. Please give it a try for a few days to see if it's better.

Thanks,

Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

5712 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3336 Signins

79016 Page Views

• Message 24 of 29

2021-06-08, 19:49 PM

@ Om kumar wrote:

Before 2 days my turbo boost changer is not working . This will be charge normally , it take 8 hours to charge  40 % -100% battery i am frustrated to see that please resolve that problem 

I'm sorry to see this. How warm is the phone when you're trying to charge it? You can check this from Device Help (Device Help > Device diagnosis > Hardware test > Battery).

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

6 Posts

06-08-2021

India

4 Signins

35 Page Views

• Message 25 of 29

2021-06-09, 2:03 AM

36° Celsius and also , reset my mobile but it's charging like before. 

Options

6 Posts

06-08-2021

India

4 Signins

35 Page Views

• Message 26 of 29

2021-06-09, 2:48 AM

I think in the mobile and charger both have nothing problem but problem is in the mobile software code because I think that in the software level motorola community are not giving a turn off or turn on feature if you will give that features, user can easily turn on and turn off that features . Resolve that problems easily I think you will provide this user features in the next resent update

Options

5712 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3336 Signins

79016 Page Views

• Message 27 of 29

2021-06-09, 17:23 PM

@ Om kumar wrote:

I think in the mobile and charger both have nothing problem but problem is in the mobile software code because I think that in the software level motorola community are not giving a turn off or turn on feature if you will give that features, user can easily turn on and turn off that features . Resolve that problems easily I think you will provide this user features in the next resent update

While it might be a software issue, it's a bit early to make this assumption. There are many things that can affect charging speeds. That being said 36C is close to the threshold to have the phone slow the charging speed. Can you try powering off the phone and see if you can get the temp down a bit, maybe down into the lower 30s. Then plug it into the charger and see if it will Turbo Charge. In the meantime, can you ensure that your forum profile is updated with the current IMEI or SN from your device and make sure Moto privacy settings are enabled (Settings > System > Advanced > Motorola Privacy > Make sure both items are enabled.). Then let me know if it's ok to look at things from my end.

Thanks,

Tom

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Options

6 Posts

06-08-2021

India

4 Signins

35 Page Views

• Message 28 of 29

2021-06-10, 14:35 PM

Sorry this setting are enable but nothing will be happened , i am really frustrated using this phone if motorola will launch new phone then please ensure that that types problem are not face the user i am belong to a middle lower family i have not sufficient money to buy a phone in a month

Screenshot_20210610-200915.png
Options

5712 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3336 Signins

79016 Page Views

• Message 29 of 29

2021-06-10, 16:34 PM

@ Om kumar wrote:

Sorry this setting are enable but nothing will be happened , i am really frustrated using this phone if motorola will launch new phone then please ensure that that types problem are not face the user i am belong to a middle lower family i have not sufficient money to buy a phone in a month

I"m truly sorry for the experience you're having. What setting did you enable? What temperature was the battery when you took the screenshot?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Tom

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms