Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g30
All Forum Topics
Options

1588 Posts

02-18-2019

United States of America

158 Signins

15501 Page Views

• Views: 15501
  • Message 41 of 42

Re:Turbopower charging is not working

2021-08-15, 1:14 AM

@ NileshPatil wrote:

My moto g30 taking 8-9 hours for full charging. This is my second post for same issue, still not resolved. 

Hi @NileshPatil ,

I have merged your post to your original post here so we can easily follow and assist you as well as other customers reporting the same experience.

Is it okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are the source of the problem? Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on. Thanks.

Regards,
Mary
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the Thumbs up icon on the bottom right thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

46 Posts

07-12-2020

India

41 Signins

320 Page Views

• Views: 320
  • Message 42 of 42

Re:Turbopower charging is not working

2021-09-02, 4:11 AM

It clearly says "charging slowly" this is very obvious, you are not using the stock charger and cable or the port has some issues, maybe using a multi socket charger, or charging it with your laptop or PC, definitely not the original setup, my phone lasts around 25 hours on a single charge and i don't put it to 100% too everyday, and take 3 hours to charge, aroung 2 hours to go from 0 to 85 then one hour from 85 to 100 which is very understandable since the charging speeds lower near 100% cuz the current drops, i can legit say that i have never charged my device to 100% nor have i used it until 0% and there's something clled "reboot cycles" it's recommended to reboot your phone every 48 hours.. and sometime i swtch it off while charging, cuz even your phone neads a break to cool down.. so if you are having 4-5 hours battery life and taking 8 hours to charge then it's probably a hardware issue and also, if it's a hardware problem then i'd like to remind you guys that all your phones are under warrant unless you've gone ot of your way to tamper with them so you can claim warranty and get it fixed too..

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms