Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g30
All Forum Topics
Options

5 Posts

06-03-2017

India

9 Signins

113 Page Views

• Views: 113
  • Message 1 of 6

Wireless display not working (Cast screen of Win 10)

2021-04-13, 18:25 PM

Hello I'm using moto G30 problem Iam facing was can't wireless display ( Cast Screen)  phone to my windows 10 laptop 

Does Moto G30 support wireless display feature

Remember I don't mean Google Chromecast! 

Answer
Options

5190 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3301 Signins

75931 Page Views

• Views: 75931

Re:Wireless display not working (Cast screen of Win 10)

2021-04-13, 20:27 PM

@ Ambady wrote:

Hello I' using moto G30 problem Iam facing was can' wireless display ( Cast Screen)  phone to my windows 10 laptop 

Remember I don' mean Google Chromecast! 

Hello, and thanks for posting your question. None of our models support wireless display/Miracast. This is the same as Google Pixel devices. Stock Android only supports casting/mirroring to Chromecast. I know it's probably not the answer you were looking for, but I want you to have an honest answer.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Replies(5)
Answer
Options

5190 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3301 Signins

75931 Page Views

• Message 2 of 6

2021-04-13, 20:27 PM

@ Ambady wrote:

Hello I' using moto G30 problem Iam facing was can' wireless display ( Cast Screen)  phone to my windows 10 laptop 

Remember I don' mean Google Chromecast! 

Hello, and thanks for posting your question. None of our models support wireless display/Miracast. This is the same as Google Pixel devices. Stock Android only supports casting/mirroring to Chromecast. I know it's probably not the answer you were looking for, but I want you to have an honest answer.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

5 Posts

06-03-2017

India

9 Signins

113 Page Views

• Message 3 of 6

2021-04-14, 9:47 AM

Thank you for your help

why Google missed this type of easy cool feature even though most of the people's are very interested in stock android without proper knowledge!! and settled up with this type of troubles 😶

could you please tell what are the other possibilities which I can share my phone screen to my windows 10  laptop

Options

5190 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3301 Signins

75931 Page Views

• Message 4 of 6

2021-04-14, 16:02 PM

@ Ambady wrote:

Thank you for your help

why Google missed this type of easy cool feature even though most of the people' are very interested in stock android without proper knowledge!! and settled up with this type of troubles 😶

could you please tell what are the other possibilities which I can share my phone screen to my windows 10  laptop

Outside of rooting the phone (which we highly discourage and don't recommend) to enable features, I don't think there is any way to mirror the phone.  What sort of content are you looking to see on your PC from your phone? If it's SMS/MMS and Calls, then I can recommend using Windows 10 Your Phone: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sync-across-your-devices I know it says Samsung, but Microsoft opened this up to all Android models. 

Here you can see when I was testing "Your Phone" with my moto g100

-Tom

Options

5 Posts

06-03-2017

India

9 Signins

113 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2021-04-15, 7:30 AM

I would like to display the whole screen of my phone to my laptop like we use the wireless display feature!

does windows 10 Acer laptop support Chromecast 

Also is that Chromecast a hardware part or software 

Options

5190 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3301 Signins

75931 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2021-04-15, 21:29 PM

@ Ambady wrote:

I would like to display the whole screen of my phone to my laptop like we use the wireless display feature!

does windows 10 Acer laptop support Chromecast 

Also is that Chromecast a hardware part or software 

I'll be completely honest, this is beyond our scope of support. As far as I'm aware, Chromecast is not designed to work that way. However, you can check with your laptop manufacturer to get additional information.

-Tom

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms