Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g40 fusion
All Forum Topics
Options

23 Posts

05-11-2021

India

23 Signins

155 Page Views

• Views: 155
  • Message 1 of 4

Auto touch

2021-08-10, 4:41 AM

Dear team

Found auto touch work many time during work on phone. If we didnt touch but screen work by it self.

We have to lock screen and open lock than after it is ok with normal..

Options

4063 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1264 Signins

63075 Page Views

• Views: 63075
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Auto touch

2021-08-10, 6:50 AM

@ Bhavik1992 wrote:

Dear team

Found auto touch work many time during work on phone. If we didnt touch but screen work by it self.

We have to lock screen and open lock than after it is ok with normal..

Hi Bhavik1992

Thank you for reporting and sorry to know about this, when did this start, and have you already tried any troubleshooting steps since it began? If we know what you have tried then we know where we can begin to try to help.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

23 Posts

05-11-2021

India

23 Signins

155 Page Views

• Views: 155
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-08-10, 6:57 AM

Hello

I have not started any troubleshoot.. and after last update this issue started. And in this forum i got update 1st before anyone. Sometime we do anything like playing game chat or use any app, suddenly start moving screen, notification panel open close and feel that touch work by it self. Than I press power button to lock and than again unlock, it will be normal. It happen 3 to 4time a day.

Options

4063 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1264 Signins

63075 Page Views

• Views: 63075
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-08-11, 6:11 AM

@ Bhavik1992 wrote:

Hello

I have not started any troubleshoot.. and after last update this issue started. And in this forum i got update 1st before anyone. Sometime we do anything like playing game chat or use any app, suddenly start moving screen, notification panel open close and feel that touch work by it self. Than I press power button to lock and than again unlock, it will be normal. It happen 3 to 4time a day.

Hi, 

Could please share a video when you see this issue try recording from another phone and share it with us so that we can check also can you test in Safe Mode and let me know if it behaves the same? Safe Mode will start the device without third-party applications running. To boot into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, touch and hold Power off, touch OK when Reboot to Safe Mode appears. Restart the device to get out of Safe Mode. 

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms