Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g60
All Forum Topics
Options

18 Posts

12-02-2014

India

40 Signins

247 Page Views

• Views: 247
  • Message 1 of 19

Distorted Sound output from bluetooth neckband

2021-09-10, 5:41 AM

Hi,

I am getting distorted sound from bluetooth neckband from all the music and social networking apps. The neckband perfectly works in other 3  phones and laptops which I tried even if we keep the volume at max. So this means the problem lies in the moto phone. Also it is the same distorted audio output in safe mode as well.

Bluetooth neckband used: realme neck band

Options

8442 Posts

07-06-2017

United States of America

2318 Signins

144725 Page Views

• Views: 144725
  • Message 2 of 19

Re:Distorted Sound output from bluetooth neckband

2021-09-10, 14:16 PM

@ Raviraj wrote:

Hi,

I am getting distorted sound from bluetooth neckband from all the music and social networking apps. The neckband perfectly works in other 3  phones and laptops which I tried even if we keep the volume at max. So this means the problem lies in the moto phone. Also it is the same distorted audio output in safe mode as well.

Bluetooth neckband used: realme neck band

Hi,

I will be more than happy to help with the Bluetooth sound issue. When did the issue start? Have you tried to connect a different Bluetooth device with the phone? Does the phone have distorted audio when the Bluetooth is not connected? Please provide me more details.

Kevin

Motorola Support.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

18 Posts

12-02-2014

India

40 Signins

247 Page Views

• Message 3 of 19

2021-09-10, 17:27 PM

Hi it is there from the when I bought phone.

I dont have another  bluetooth headphone. But the current bluetooth works with everything else.

That means there is no wrong with the bluetooth headphone right? And also Audio is clear from the wired headphone.

Options

18 Posts

12-02-2014

India

40 Signins

247 Page Views

• Message 4 of 19

2021-09-12, 16:25 PM

Hi

I tried the same with different bluetooth headphone. The sound output is distorted in that also... So there is no issue in any of the bluetooth headphone.

Options

18 Posts

12-02-2014

India

40 Signins

247 Page Views

• Message 5 of 19

2021-09-13, 18:37 PM

@Agent_Kevin ... Appreciate your early reply response. It is affecting my daily work.

Options

3994 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1260 Signins

62425 Page Views

• Views: 62425
  • Message 6 of 19

2021-09-14, 3:29 AM

@ Raviraj wrote:

@Agent_Kevin ... Appreciate your early reply response. It is affecting my daily work.

Hi, 

Sorry for the delayed response, can you let us know have you tried clearing cache/data on Bluetooth, resetting network settings, unpairing/pairing again? Is this with voice calls, media playback, or both? Also, try to disable absolute volume from Developer Options? If not can you try If all have been tried, then we would need the Model of the BT headset and bug report with Bluetooth snoop below are the steps to capture a bug report 

1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go in to the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps Developer options will be enabled.
3. Go to Settings ->System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Enable Usb debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings -> System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Enable Settings -> System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Enable Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log > Toggle On
6. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
7. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
8. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the BugReport on the forums in a reply or via a private message.
9. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

18 Posts

12-02-2014

India

40 Signins

247 Page Views

• Message 7 of 19

2021-09-14, 5:09 AM

@ Agent_Sandeep wrote:

@ Raviraj wrote:

Hi, 

Sorry for the delayed response, can you let us know have you tried clearing cache/data on Bluetooth, resetting network settings, unpairing/pairing again? Is this with voice calls, media playback, or both? Also, try to disable absolute volume from Developer Options? If not can you try If all have been tried, then we would need the Model of the BT headset and bug report with Bluetooth snoop below are the steps to capture a bug report 

1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go in to the developer options mode]
3. Go to Settings ->System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Enable Usb debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings -> System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Enable Settings -> System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Enable Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log > Toggle On
6. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
7. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
8. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the BugReport on the forums in a reply or via a private message.
9. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.

Regards

Sandip

Hi ,

I have done the above step and below is the bug report link below.

Please note that the distortion is heard during music with bass. Only vocals are good. Also the from 10:22 IST to 10:34 IST I was listening to music with distorted music while producing bug report.

Expecting to hear back from you soon.

Earphone model: realme Buds wireless

OnePlus Bullet Wirrless Z series

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Yqq50Zi2pnEiPbxXGowcnbou83TAp4Wp/view?usp=drivesdk 

Options

1 Posts

09-14-2021

India

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 8 of 19

Sound issue in moto g(60)

2021-09-14, 15:49 PM

The one issue which most of us people hate with moto g60 is that while using more than one audio output app the audio quality gets distorted. For ex: while playing pubg without earphones with friends, the audio quality of game gets distorted.

Another example, while attending class on google meet, if i play any video on youtube in background while attending class the audio quality of the both audio output gets distorted/downgraded. Issue persists only while using apps with more than one audio output or like in games like pubg where two outputs is present by default (1. Friends on call. 2. Game audio output).

In my previous phone which was Xiaomi note 5 i used apps with more than one audio output but there wasn't any scene of audio quality distortion. 
I think you guys MUST fix this with an update as this bug is HIGHLY IRRITATING.

Options

3994 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1260 Signins

62425 Page Views

• Views: 62425
  • Message 9 of 19

2021-09-15, 4:02 AM

@ Raviraj wrote:

@ Agent_Sandeep wrote:

@ Raviraj wrote:

Hi, 

Regards

Sandip

Hi ,

I have done the above step and below is the bug report link below.

Please note that the distortion is heard during music with bass. Only vocals are good. Also the from 10:22 IST to 10:34 IST I was listening to music with distorted music while producing bug report.

Expecting to hear back from you soon.

Earphone model: realme Buds wireless

OnePlus Bullet Wirrless Z series

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Yqq50Zi2pnEiPbxXGowcnbou83TAp4Wp/view?usp=drivesdk 

Hi, 

Thank you for sharing the bug report, we'll escalate it. Also, we would like to inform you that the escalation process is not quick, but @AgentSunitha will be in contact should our engineers have any questions or we receive any feedback we can share. 

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!

Options

2293 Posts

11-24-2020

India

230 Signins

24205 Page Views

• Views: 24205
  • Message 10 of 19

Re:Sound issue in moto g(60)

2021-09-15, 8:31 AM

@ arizzzz wrote:

The one issue which most of us people hate with moto g60 is that while using more than one audio output app the audio quality gets distorted. For ex: while playing pubg without earphones with friends, the audio quality of game gets distorted.

Another example, while attending class on google meet, if i play any video on youtube in background while attending class the audio quality of the both audio output gets distorted/downgraded. Issue persists only while using apps with more than one audio output or like in games like pubg where two outputs is present by default (1. Friends on call. 2. Game audio output).

In my previous phone which was Xiaomi note 5 i used apps with more than one audio output but there wasn't any scene of audio quality distortion. 
I think you guys MUST fix this with an update as this bug is HIGHLY IRRITATING.

Hi, 

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Sorry to hear you're having issues with your phone. Firstly, I have merged your post with the running thread to avoid the clutter and confusion. I have already reported this with the concerned team to look at it and it may take some more time.  Please wait, once I have any update on this I will get back to you. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms