Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g60
All Forum Topics
Options

2191 Posts

11-24-2020

India

225 Signins

23490 Page Views

• Views: 23490
  • Message 11 of 19

Re:Distorted Sound output from bluetooth neckband

2021-09-17, 7:28 AM

Hi Raviraj, arizzzz

I have received an update from the team. I would suggest you try enabling the AAC Whitelist option under the Developer Options and let me know how it goes.

To enable developer options:

1. Go to Settings > About phone > Build number
  2. Tap Build number seven times. After the first few taps, you should see the steps counting down until you unlock the developer options. Once activated, you will see a message that reads, “You are now a developer!”
  3. Go back to Settings, where you’ll find a Developer options entry in the menu

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

17 Posts

12-02-2014

India

38 Signins

217 Page Views

• Views: 217
  • Message 12 of 19

2021-09-17, 7:43 AM

@ AgentSunitha wrote:

Hi Raviraj, arizzzz

I have received an update from the team. I would suggest you try enabling the AAC Whitelist option under the Developer Options and let me know how it goes.

2. Tap Build number seven times. After the first few taps, you should see the steps counting down until you unlock the developer options. Once activated, you will see a message that reads, “You are now a developer!”

Thanks

Sunitha

Hi sunitha,

By default It was enabled. I tried to toggle it .. But still there was no luck.

Thanks and regards

Raviraj

Options

17 Posts

12-02-2014

India

38 Signins

217 Page Views

• Message 13 of 19

2021-09-20, 10:53 AM

@ Raviraj wrote:

@ AgentSunitha wrote:

Hi Raviraj, arizzzz

Thanks

Sunitha

Hi sunitha,

Thanks and regards

Raviraj

Hi AgentSunitha , Anymore news on this... Trust me I hate to use bluetooth earbuds on this due to very bad sound signature..😫😫😫

Options

2191 Posts

11-24-2020

India

225 Signins

23490 Page Views

• Message 14 of 19

2021-09-20, 12:07 PM

@ Raviraj wrote:

@ AgentSunitha wrote:

Hi Raviraj, arizzzz

Thanks

Sunitha

Hi sunitha,

Thanks and regards

Raviraj

Hi Raviraj, 

Thank you for trying! I have reported this with our team to look at it. Please wait, once I have any update from them I will get back to you. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

17 Posts

12-02-2014

India

38 Signins

217 Page Views

• Message 15 of 19

2021-09-23, 4:57 AM

@ AgentSunitha wrote:

@ arizzzz wrote:

The one issue which most of us people hate with moto g60 is that while using more than one audio output app the audio quality gets distorted. For ex: while playing pubg without earphones with friends, the audio quality of game gets distorted.

Another example, while attending class on google meet, if i play any video on youtube in background while attending class the audio quality of the both audio output gets distorted/downgraded. Issue persists only while using apps with more than one audio output or like in games like pubg where two outputs is present by default (1. Friends on call. 2. Game audio output).

In my previous phone which was Xiaomi note 5 i used apps with more than one audio output but there wasn't any scene of audio quality distortion. 
I think you guys MUST fix this with an update as this bug is HIGHLY IRRITATING.

Hi, 

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Sorry to hear you're having issues with your phone. Firstly, I have merged your post with the running thread to avoid the clutter and confusion. I have already reported this with the concerned team to look at it and it may take some more time.  Please wait, once I have any update on this I will get back to you. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Hi  AgentSunitha ,

Any further news on this?

Thanks Raviraj

Options

17 Posts

12-02-2014

India

38 Signins

217 Page Views

• Message 16 of 19

2021-09-23, 4:58 AM

@ AgentSunitha wrote:

@ Raviraj wrote:

@ AgentSunitha wrote:

Hi Raviraj, arizzzz

Thanks

Sunitha

Hi sunitha,

Thanks and regards

Raviraj

Hi Raviraj, 

Thank you for trying! I have reported this with our team to look at it. Please wait, once I have any update from them I will get back to you. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Hi AgentSunitha

Any further news in this?

Regards

Raviraj

Options

2191 Posts

11-24-2020

India

225 Signins

23490 Page Views

• Message 17 of 19

2021-09-23, 6:43 AM

Hi Raviraj,  

I have re-escalated the case and I have not received any update on this yet. It may take some time I would request you to wait, once I have any update from the team I will get back to you. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Options

17 Posts

12-02-2014

India

38 Signins

217 Page Views

• Message 18 of 19

2021-09-28, 14:00 PM

@ AgentSunitha wrote:

Hi Raviraj,  

I have re-escalated the case and I have not received any update on this yet. It may take some time I would request you to wait, once I have any update from the team I will get back to you. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Hi @AgentSunitha Any update on this? Seems g40 fusion users also facing similar issues.

Regards

Raviraj

Options

2191 Posts

11-24-2020

India

225 Signins

23490 Page Views

• Message 19 of 19

2021-09-29, 9:55 AM

Hi Raviraj

I have recently re-escalated this case.  Please bear with us as this is not a quick process, but we'll continue to work with our team regarding your concern. We'll get back to you once we hear an update from them.

Thanks

Sunitha 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms