Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g60
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

11-24-2021

India

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Fingerprint option missing in settings

2021-11-24, 14:47 PM

I just got my moto g60 today and after setting it up I couldn't find the fingerprint settings. 

I went to settings > security but there was no such option called fingerprint. I have tried everything suggested, updated and even factory reset the newly arrived phone, still nothing happened.

This is my first time trying out a motorola phone and this is the first impression I got.

I am attaching the screenshots. Please help me out.

Screenshot_20211124-201143.png Screenshot_20211124-201313.png
Options

2768 Posts

11-24-2020

India

255 Signins

28035 Page Views

• Views: 28035
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Fingerprint option missing in settings

2021-11-25, 7:57 AM

@ Souptikm4 wrote:

I just got my moto g60 today and after setting it up I couldn't find the fingerprint settings. 

I went to settings > security but there was no such option called fingerprint. I have tried everything suggested, updated and even factory reset the newly arrived phone, still nothing happened.

This is my first time trying out a motorola phone and this is the first impression I got.

I am attaching the screenshots. Please help me out.

Hi, 

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Sorry to know about this and I appreciate your efforts in performing the troubleshooting steps. However, I will try my best to help you with this. I would suggest you try to clear the credential storage and see if that helps. To clear the credentials go to Settings>>Security>>Encryption & credentials>>Clear credential. Restart the phone and check the device. I hope that helps. 

If you still face the same problem, I would suggest you contact the seller for further options. They will be able to check and help you. 

Thanks

Sunitha 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms