Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g60
All Forum Topics
Options

9 Posts

05-03-2021

India

12 Signins

50 Page Views

• Views: 50
  • Message 1 of 6

Unable to connect Realme Buds Q

2021-07-05, 13:04 PM

I'm unable to connect my Realme Buds Q to my MotoG60. The buds doesn't even show up in the search list after I turn the bluetooth on. The Realme Buds Q are working fine as I've connected them to another phone to check. The bluetooth on my phone is working well too as I've connected another bluetooth headset to check but I'm not sure why I'm unable to connect Realme Buds Q.

Options

3071 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1202 Signins

54125 Page Views

• Views: 54125
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:Unable to connect Realme Buds Q

2021-07-06, 6:01 AM

@ Karthik234567 wrote:

I' unable to connect my Realme Buds Q to my MotoG60. The buds doesn' even show up in the search list after I turn the bluetooth on. The Realme Buds Q are working fine as I' connected them to another phone to check. The bluetooth on my phone is working well too as I' connected another bluetooth headset to check but I' not sure why I' unable to connect Realme Buds Q.

Hi Karthik234567,

Thank you for posting and sorry to know about this I will try my best to help you fix this. Can you try to check the same in safe mode to see if that works? steps here, let me know if it behaves the same? Safe Mode will start the device without third-party applications running. To boot into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, touch and hold Power off, touch OK when Reboot to Safe Mode appears. Restart the device to get out of Safe Mode. Also please try to Reset the Realme Buds Q find the steps here to find out how to reset.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

9 Posts

05-03-2021

India

12 Signins

50 Page Views

• Message 3 of 6

2021-07-09, 13:46 PM

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for your help. Trying in the safe mode worked 🙂

Options

9 Posts

05-03-2021

India

12 Signins

50 Page Views

• Message 4 of 6

2021-07-12, 3:51 AM

This issue is repeating again, when I switch to a new bluetooth device the mobile doesn't recognise Realme Buds Q anymore. I've tried all the methods you have suggested and it doesn't even show up in the search.

PS: The earbuds are working fine and there is no connectivity issue with them as I've checked it with the other device.

Options

3071 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1202 Signins

54125 Page Views

• Views: 54125
  • Message 5 of 6

2021-07-12, 7:31 AM

@ Karthik234567 wrote:

This issue is repeating again, when I switch to a new bluetooth device the mobile doesn' recognise Realme Buds Q anymore. I' tried all the methods you have suggested and it doesn' even show up in the search.

PS: The earbuds are working fine and there is no connectivity issue with them as I' checked it with the other device.

Hi, 

Can you try to check with any other Bluetooth headsets and let us know whether it shows? 

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

163 Posts

02-19-2016

India

111 Signins

1254 Page Views

• Views: 1254
  • Message 6 of 6

2021-07-22, 6:59 AM

Go to developer settings and try changing Bluetooth Avrp version.

Or use the new gabeldorche protocol.

Also it can be due to 2.4ghz Wi-Fi.

Sometimes it interferes.

Unknown person
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms