Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g60
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

06-07-2021

India

110 Signins

60 Page Views

• Views: 60
  • Message 41 of 48

Re: Moto G60 touch issue

2021-06-07, 12:43 PM

Hi,

I am having same touch issue

With moto G60,

Please see the link,

https://photos.app.goo.gl/g1NUL3TjNR7f3BU98

Thanks.

Options

5712 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3336 Signins

79006 Page Views

• Views: 79006
  • Message 42 of 48

Re:Welcome to the moto g60 community!

2021-06-09, 17:17 PM

@ pmahesh84 wrote:

I currently use Honor 8x and also have a Redmi Note 5 Pro. It works fine in both of them. In Moto G60, camera flip works, but the result is same. I went with G60 due to stock Android over Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Expecting 3rd party app compatibility could be resolved by software updates either by Motorola or app developer.

So even switching to front camera or rear camera the app still doesn't work, is that correct? If so, can you please generate a bug report and share it with me? Also, make sure you report it to the app developer as well. Once I get the bug report from you, I'll send it over to our engineers. I can't promise we'll make any progress with support for the app, but we'll do our best.

Bug Report Steps:

1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go into the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps Developer options will be enabled.
3. Go to Settings ->System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings -> System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> System -> Advanced -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power-down menu.
6. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
7. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the bug report on the forums in a reply.
8. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.

Thanks,

Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

5712 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3336 Signins

79006 Page Views

• Message 43 of 48

2021-06-09, 17:17 PM

@ Henish tank wrote:

Hi,

I am having same touch issue

With moto G60,

Please see the link,

https://photos.app.goo.gl/g1NUL3TjNR7f3BU98

Thanks.

Hello and thanks for posting. We're aware of the reports of poor touch responses on the phone. We will have improvements coming in a future software update.

Thanks,

Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

5 Posts

12-06-2018

India

5 Signins

22 Page Views

• Views: 22
  • Message 44 of 48

2021-06-10, 1:59 AM

Hi Tom, thanks for the detailed steps to take bug report. https://drive.google.com/file/d/12qDG9YtvRAT-zsyDxIkQDNyCLcr4yjFZ/view?usp=sharing is the link of the same. I just opened the camera in the app and then did the steps mentioned by you to take the report. I didn't open any other app during this process. I'm not sure on your point 8. 

Options

4 Posts

06-03-2021

India

79 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 45 of 48

2021-06-10, 6:15 AM

Hi Team

Good morning

This is an user of MOTO G 60 since a week or 2 I'm facing issue with my Security Patch Issue With RED COLOUR

It's running on March 1st security patch

Can I know when I could get the latest security patch Updates

Thank you

Options

5712 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3336 Signins

79006 Page Views

• Message 46 of 48

2021-06-10, 16:13 PM

@ pmahesh84 wrote:

Hi Tom, thanks for the detailed steps to take bug report. https://drive.google.com/file/d/12qDG9YtvRAT-zsyDxIkQDNyCLcr4yjFZ/view?usp=sharing is the link of the same. I just opened the camera in the app and then did the steps mentioned by you to take the report. I didn' open any other app during this process. I' not sure on your point 8. 

Thank you for the bug report. I'll get this over to our engineers to be reviewed. I have to advise, these types of issues tend to take time to be analyzed and root caused. I can't guarantee there will be improvements, but I'll be pushing from my end. I will let you know once I hear anything back from our engineers.

Thanks,

Tom

Options

5712 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3336 Signins

79006 Page Views

• Message 47 of 48

2021-06-10, 16:14 PM

@ SaiPraneeth wrote:

Hi Team

Good morning

This is an user of MOTO G 60 since a week or 2 I' facing issue with my Security Patch Issue With RED COLOUR

It' running on March 1st security patch

Can I know when I could get the latest security patch Updates

Thank you

Hello, I apologize for any delays in getting the security updates released. We're working as quickly as possible to get a new update out asap.

Thanks,

Tom

Options

5 Posts

12-06-2018

India

5 Signins

22 Page Views

• Views: 22
  • Message 48 of 48

2021-06-12, 5:40 AM

Thanks Tom, will wait for an update. Shared this with app developer as well. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms