07-02-2017

US

8 Signins

50 Page Views

• Views: 50
  • Message 1 of 3

App notifications don't work consistently

2020-02-02, 13:12 PM

I have battery saver off, I've checked the specific apps that I want daily notifications for and they come through sometimes and sometimes they don't. Sometimes, gmail doesn't notify me that I have an email until I plug the phone in and then I get a bunch of notifications. I've permanently turned off the battery saver, I've checked the apps that I want notifications from (I've uninstalled and reinstalled the apps) and not working. I've contacted the app developer and I've done what they've suggested to try to get this to work. It is a phone issue. I would like resolution.

Options

1705 Posts

10-16-2018

GB

1610 Signins

25163 Page Views

• Views: 25163
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: App notifications don't work consistently

2020-02-02, 14:35 PM

wrote:

I have battery saver off, I've checked the specific apps that I want daily notifications for and they come through sometimes and sometimes they don't. Sometimes, gmail doesn't notify me that I have an email until I plug the phone in and then I get a bunch of notifications. I've permanently turned off the battery saver, I've checked the apps that I want notifications from (I've uninstalled and reinstalled the apps) and not working. I've contacted the app developer and I've done what they've suggested to try to get this to work. It is a phone issue. I would like resolution.

First easy thing to try is a ,"Soft Reset". Just hold the Power button in until the phone restarts. This can clear clogged Ram of dirt data and fix these glitches.

HTH :)

Options

2 Posts

07-02-2017

US

8 Signins

50 Page Views

• Views: 50
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: App notifications don't work consistently

2020-02-02, 16:03 PM
Appreciate the suggestion. I'll try and see what happens.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save