Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g7 play / moto g7 / moto g7 power / moto g7 plus
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

01-18-2021

Algeria

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Badly muffled sound

2021-01-18, 2:56 AM

When ppl talk to me on the phone I can hardly hear them I try to turn the phone up but it goes no louder  videos and music sounds really muffled as well 

It's been like this for weeks

Options

2975 Posts

04-04-2018

India

396 Signins

27540 Page Views

• Views: 27540
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Badly muffled sound

2021-01-18, 10:28 AM

@ Mikeb86 wrote:

When ppl talk to me on the phone I can hardly hear them I try to turn the phone up but it goes no louder  videos and music sounds really muffled as well 

It' been like this for weeks

Hi,

Sorry to know about this and thanks for letting us know. I would suggest you restart your device once, then check your device in Safe Mode.

Also, take the hardware test-- go to the app drawer > Moto/Device help > Hardware test > Speaker > test.

Have you tried checking the audio with different media applications? Is it the same for all? Let us know how it goes, we will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms