04-22-2018

US

13 Signins

170 Page Views

• Views: 170
  • Message 1 of 2

Can I return my phone to Android 9?

2020-07-14, 22:00 PM
I really don't want to restore my phone to factory version to get Android 9 back. And deal with the hourly prompts to update to Android 10 again. Love the phone, hate Android 10. Android 10 uses more RAM with its security and Ram "saving" apps! What a joke. I had Hours of use on Android 9 before I needed to clear my cache. Now maybe ½ an hour. Grrrr. And remember Android 8, how it cleared it's cache all by itself, while you used it? Miss that a lot. Is there a simple way to literally back it up to an earlier date, like you can with a tablet or computer, so I can get my phone working again? Or do I HAVE to restore to factory version, and lose my personalizations? And how do I shut off the constant update prompts? Drove me nuts until I regretfully installed Android 10.
Options

10968 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1135 Signins

154035 Page Views

• Views: 154035
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Can I return my phone to Android 9?

2020-07-15, 17:31 PM

Hi wagygirl,

Please do not start new threads with existing thread/s on the same topic. It causes clutter on the site and makes it harder for us to follow an issue Kindly post on this thread..  Thanks.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete