Motorola Community

Moto G PhonesMoto G7 Familymoto g7 play / moto g7 / moto g7 power / moto g7 plus
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

08-04-2020

GB

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 3

Cannot hear anything during calls

2020-08-04, 13:09 PM

On reading your forums it seems your Motorola g7play has an issue regarding this .what amazes me is everyone blindly follows your advice on trying to fix the issue and then thanks you .thing is this issue shouldn't arise in the first place I've never known it on any other phone.your phone is clearly not fit for purpose .I shouldn't have to waste my time trying to fix an issue that shouldn't arise in the first place .first I'll spend time on resolving the issue using your advice if that doesn't work I'll probably have to send it for repair resulting in no phone for God knows how long all these things at my inconvenience and not yours .when in reality it's your phone that's at fault .bad design .bad manufacture who knows.

Options

2 Posts

08-04-2020

GB

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Cannot hear anything during calls

2020-08-04, 13:14 PM

And why is it it has the time sent at 05.09 when it's 14.12 in England .I clearly listed UK as my country so not only is your phone defective so is this app .well that says it all

Options

2713 Posts

02-11-2016

US

2993 Signins

56371 Page Views

• Views: 56371
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Cannot hear anything during calls

2020-08-05, 13:46 PM

@ Boater wrote:

On reading your forums it seems your Motorola g7play has an issue regarding this .what amazes me is everyone blindly follows your advice on trying to fix the issue and then thanks you .thing is this issue shouldn't arise in the first place I've never known it on any other phone.your phone is clearly not fit for purpose .I shouldn't have to waste my time trying to fix an issue that shouldn't arise in the first place .first I'll spend time on resolving the issue using your advice if that doesn't work I'll probably have to send it for repair resulting in no phone for God knows how long all these things at my inconvenience and not yours .when in reality it's your phone that's at fault .bad design .bad manufacture who knows.

I agree with you, issues like this shouldn't happen. However, we are here to support users like yourself who do have issues with their phones. That includes troubleshooting and recommending repair as needed. If you'd like to forego the troubleshooting that is your choice. We're here to support you however we can. When we do have multiple reports of the same issue we do make sure that our engineering teams are aware so that they can investigate further. If you'd like I can have someone from our EMEA team reach out to you to assist with getting your phone repaired. Just let me know how you'd like to proceed.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete