US

3068 Signins

62371 Page Views

• Views: 62371
  • Message 31 of 31

Re:Chrome keeps poping up strange web sites

2020-09-21, 18:23 PM

@ maddad23 wrote:

Go ahead and look. Hope you can help, me and it looks like a lot more with the same problem.

Thanks, I took a look at it looks like your signal was poor before the update as well. I don't see any difference signal strength before or after the Android 10/Q update. I'm not saying you're not having issues, but from the data on my end, I don't see a difference. It's possible that you're encountering more data drops after the update, and that's something I'd like to look into further. The next time your data drops, please generate a bug report (Steps Below).

1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go into the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps Developer options will be enabled.
3. Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power-down menu.
6. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
7. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and then share the link to the bug report on the forums in a reply.
8. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete