Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto G Phonesmoto g7 play / moto g7 / moto g7 power / moto g7 plus
All Forum Topics
Options

26 Posts

07-15-2017

United States of America

197 Signins

678 Page Views

• Views: 678
  • Message 1 of 4

G7 Power - Pokemon Go Screen Flickering

2020-11-29, 13:11 PM

I have 2 Moto G7 Power phones used solely for Pokemon Go. After the Android 10 update both phones now glitch constantly in Pokemon Go. There is a screen flickering on both phones, very frustrating. Both have been factory reset and both have the same flickering issue. These phones only connect to a hotspot when gaming and home wifi. I don't use the phones for anything else so I can't say if there are any other issues. Here's the real question - Is there any actual real support team at Moto? It really doesn't seem so. I've had issues with every Moto phone I've owned. Phones- G5 Plus had WiFi/hotspot issues after Android version update. G7 Power has App glitch/flickering after Android version update. G Power has no fullscreen app option and the speakerphone has a connectivity failure. All Moto agents take the complaints we identify on these forums but I can't point to anything that's actually been resolved. I don't believe there is a backend support team at Moto that works these issues. Moto makes too many phones to support. Consumers are lured in by the good price point and become quickly frustrated by the lack of phone support/software issues. Moto should make less phones and have a real software support team in place to support the hardware. But the business model is not built for quality. It's built for churn.

Edit: Moved to community - Site Rules - Rich

Options

14293 Posts

03-05-2018

United States of America

1313 Signins

178190 Page Views

• Views: 178190
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:G7 Power - Pokemon Go Screen Flickering

2020-11-30, 15:39 PM

Hi D1g1tals,

We apologize if you feel disappointment, and for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. I will be glad to help you with this. Let me first address the rest of your devices. For G5 Plus, I haven't seen recent reports regarding WiFi issues, please post in the G5 community if you need assistance with that. For G Power, we have escalated it and the full screen option will be added in future updates, I'll try to get more info on that. As for your G7 Power, please check if all apps are up to date in Play Store. Are you only experiencing this while your Pokemon Go app? Please share more information, when does it usually happen. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Click the thumbs up button to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

9 Posts

01-17-2021

Sweden

12 Signins

80 Page Views

• Views: 80
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-01-17, 23:58 PM
I also have Moto G7 (play) for Pokemon and it is painfully slow after Android 10 ugprade. I want to move back to Android 9 to get back gameplay. I see Android is using around 800MB of my memory so seems it is moving to 2GB limit. I have turned off battery saving, adaptive battery and I have uninstalled other applications and pokemon and reinstalled the latest, but still lag, very slow.
Options

2999 Posts

04-04-2018

India

404 Signins

27725 Page Views

• Views: 27725
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-01-18, 10:48 AM

@ r4v3n6 wrote:

I also have Moto G7 (play) for Pokemon and it is painfully slow after Android 10 ugprade. I want to move back to Android 9 to get back gameplay. I see Android is using around 800MB of my memory so seems it is moving to 2GB limit. I have turned off battery saving, adaptive battery and I have uninstalled other applications and pokemon and reinstalled the latest, but still lag, very slow.

Hello,

I have responded in your other post, let us continue there to avoid clutter/confusion.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms