01-24-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 1

G7 power dead less than two weeks

2020-01-24, 11:07 AM

Hello,  after much run around and road blocks preventing me from posing a question to "the community ".  Any ideas why my g7 power 3rd gen has died two weeks after purchase,  and immediately after screen replacement? Im fully aware that it's not under warranty because I have the gall to  take you up on your most generous offer to unlock the bootloader on MY property. So, problem 1, the glass cracked like a Christmas ornament,  gorilla? Lol chimp perhaps,  #2 worked fine with new screen,  for an hour,  died hasn't lived since. Any ideas? - mod it's my property,  I don't care about your sacred hardware,  - my possession.  I'm asking the "community " if they have any ideas. I expect this will be taken down because it's not a community,  it's Lenovo propaganda,  the devices are flawed, mine is not special.  I'll toss it in the trash. Even though im disabled and $200 is a quarter of my monthly income.  Im disgusted with the phone and the companies. Lenovo and xfinity.  The latter being the ones who said tough luck. Never Motorola!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save