Options

3 Posts

11-15-2016

US

7 Signins

69 Page Views

• Views: 69
  • Message 1 of 3

Lagging G5 and G6, will I have same problem with G7?

2020-10-19, 14:46 PM

When the G5 Plus came out, I jumped on it, with extra memory. I upgraded to G6 Plus because my phone was lagging shortly after use. Messages such as asking if I should close UI, apps not launching right away, not able to answer phone calls cos of lag, and on and on.  I love the price and would love to upgrade to G7 Plus.  Why would I expect not to have the same lag?  I am not doing anything unusual with the phone, use it for work email (Outlook), Hulu and Netflix, and so on.

Options

11395 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1163 Signins

157735 Page Views

• Views: 157735
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Lagging G5 and G6, will I have same problem with G7?

2020-10-20, 16:36 PM

Hi markschneider,

There are many possible cause for lagging; apps, software, and hardware. We appreciate you wanting to upgrade to G7 Plus, but please note that we don't have G7 Plus in US. Kindly check the available devices in this link. If you need help, please don't hesitate to post. We're here to help. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

2047 Posts

10-16-2018

GB

1793 Signins

27513 Page Views

• Views: 27513
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Lagging G5 and G6, will I have same problem with G7?

2020-10-21, 9:00 AM

@ markschneider wrote:

When the G5 Plus came out, I jumped on it, with extra memory. I upgraded to G6 Plus because my phone was lagging shortly after use. Messages such as asking if I should close UI, apps not launching right away, not able to answer phone calls cos of lag, and on and on.  I love the price and would love to upgrade to G7 Plus.  Why would I expect not to have the same lag?  I am not doing anything unusual with the phone, use it for work email (Outlook), Hulu and Netflix, and so on.

Smart phones get clogged with data over time. To this end I always have backups of my phone data on another device like my Laptop and or on the cloud. Then at least a couple of times a year I do a,"Factory /Hard Reset". This is like a 10,000 mile service for my phones and keeps them fast and lag free. I have had both a Moto G3 and now a Moto G5 and they are super fast and slick and at present I have 67 apps installed :D

HTH :)

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete